Home Chat General Chat

Looks like Conehead has some competition

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Is that not coneheads doing? He did mention tri247
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    This one is cheaper. And doesn't look as good.
  • ram_man79ram_man79 Posts: 15
    I'm booking on Conehead's day. This one looks rubbish.

Coached by one of best coaches in UK (Rick Kiddle), you get nearly £30 worth of stuff from the brands he's pimped out to. He's got Bridgtown Cycles doing a free cyclesurgery to check your bike out, then they teach how to actually change a tyre. SiS presenting on the nutrition. Bit of a no brainer.

Plus you get to meet the legend himself!

I looked at this day in Manchester and whilst it may be a lot cheaper, I'd rather pay £60 for some world class treatment and coaching than £20 to go to Moss Side Leisure Centre. Might not get home as the car might not still be there when you come out..
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    I remember 2 years ago, the guy who runs SiS came to our RAF Tri club training camp to deliver a chat on nutrition... I left feeling pi**ed off and couldnt help thinking the guy was a co*k...

All he did was slag off every other company and say that only SiS products work, and was unwilling to answer any questions on anything other than SiS stuff....

Thats one reason why I dont use their products but the main reason is that I cant stomach it.... makes me get stomach cramps.....

Everything else should be an excellent help for novices though...Enjoy!!

Well Done Conehead for organising the event!:)
  • trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    I may sound like i've fallen off the end of the earth but...

where, when is coneheads day, and are their any places left ?