Home Chat General Chat

Think i need help

Ok what is wrong with me haven't even done my 1st tri yet and am already thinking about doing an ironman. HELP.

Comments

• garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    congratulations, you have progressed to the next level!
  • Jelly legsJelly legs Posts: 278
    I'll help you get over it for now,

Next time you have a bike training session, ride for 30 miles then turn around and head home, thats sixty miles.

See how you feel and think thats half the ironman ride, then a marathon after it.

One day you will be ready, but its not today.

............................................................................................ or is it ?
  • teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    The cycle will be fine not an issue it's the run and swim lol.

Gary congrats on what moving on to the next level of mentalness lol
  • what came first, masturbation or sex?

you just getting ready for the big game :P

....Im still getting ready for the big game...or atleast thats what i tell people....

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Dear Admin

Give Teamspirit and extra star!!!!
    lol for what having a problem.
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    I know exactly what you mean - when i first heard of Ironman i though f**k that!

but seriously one Tri, one Duathlon and 2 Aquathons later and I'm planning to do next years IMUK!

Might see you there (with our Gary t shirts on!)
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    wait till youve doen your first OD, you will feel like you have to upgrade to a full ironman, however then feel your legs later that night, you will feel like never running again!

P.S im with Jellylegs did my first 4 hour ride last week, i couldnt stop at traffic lights at the end let alone run a marathon!

Im with you though, ive got to do one
    woooo got a star lol