Home Chat General Chat

Oooh new bike!

looks the business mate......[:D]

Comments

• julesojuleso Posts: 279
    Just thought I'd share.....that I just bought a bike on ebay! GET IN!!

I'm counting the hours til I pick it up at the weekend.......so now if I fall off at junctions I'll look even more of a moose than ever.

[image]http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BQ0n8c!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlzqhLBJ640CemBg~~_12.JPG[/image]
  • jon_gjon_g Posts: 318
    nice one. very jealous!
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Juleso!!!!

Ahh that new bike on the way feeling. I remember it well. I bet you are like a small child on christmas eve!
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    last new bike i got was this....think they will let me do the liverpool tri on it??

on a serious note...that looks very nice mate.

[image]local://3181/F40F2DB4D12B438CBCDEE33B77473E7A.jpg[/image]
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Andyb99 - If they dont let you use that in the TRI how the hell can you carry your race bike on the back??? LOL
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Both very nice, although i think you will have an unfair advantage on yours andyb99, i mean, its RED and Black (Carbon???)
  • BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    COOL! and SNAP! I have a new Bianchi via Nirone C2C. What a gorgeous bike.

Enjoy fellow Bianchi rider!

Pssst......Wiggle have just annonced a new range of Bianchi team wear...

blurredgirl

• Nice bike! I have a white bianchi 928 c2c which I absolutely love. Ooh and I am very tempted by the bianchi kit on wiggle too.....

Hope you have many hours of happy cycling on your lovely Bianchi!
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Juleso,

Nice bike, I think I sa that one on eBay. I bought a Trek Equinox womens specific tri bike, which will be here early next week. I know that it should fit fine from the measurements taken by bike lab on Tuesday but when it gets here the first place its going is back to bike lab where fifty quid will ensure its competely set up for me.

I'm so excited I can't wait! Reading every single thing going on riding aero, which I've never done before so I'll have to spend every spare minute on it before my first tri in just over two weeks time.
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    I've got new wheels (well, new to me, anyway) - one of my Bontrager Select has developed a crack at a nipple (sounds painful) so I've found some suitable replacements in the form of some Spinergy Rev X carbon wheels, for the bargaintastic price of £150.

The only problem will now be that since my bike will look bling, I need to be able to ride it quickly!! [8|]

Of well, racing Sunday so I guess we'll see!
    Excellent news that so many of us have gone out and bought new sparkly bicycles for the summer! I'm sure we'll all go faster because of it. andyb99's looking fastest at the moment....

I'm picking it up tomorrow - can't wait! I'm off for a cycle this pm on my current borrowed bike and it'll be like ending a love affair. And starting a new, celeste-coloured one.
  • BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    .....and then everything in your life will have to be Celeste - take it from someone who is already obsessed. Water bottles, socks, everything......
  • teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    I used to ride a Bianchi lovely bikes good choice make sure u treat her right and give her a good name lol
    I was actually cycling along today thinking 'would that top go with my new bike'? I wonder if blokes do that too.......I suspect they do.

Anything that's not black or Celeste will be history!
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    juleso wrote:

I was actually cycling along today thinking 'would that top go with my new bike'? I wonder if blokes do that too.......I suspect they do.

Anything that's not black or Celeste will be history!

Yes, we do, well I do anyway. In fact i had planned and bought in advance things that would match knowing what bike i would get... still it all looks good together
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    Colour coding is a must! Also helps if you build up your bike too, then you get to pick everything down to the tires and saddle to make sure the colours match! Or is that taking it too far...
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

Not at all - don't forget a matching helmet too...!
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    I must admit to colour coding! In fact its so bad i hate wearing my rain jacket as its high viz and not blue and white!

Even my shoes are colour coded!