Home Chat General Chat

Sunny Friday afternoons...

[:D][:D][:D][:)][:(][:@][&:][;)][8D][:D][:)]

Comments

• deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    don't you just love em? Couple of pints at lunch has impaired likelihhod of training this evening unfortunately
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Gonna pee down tomorrow though, just when I have chance for a long ride [:@]
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Being at work kinda screwed mine....until 10pm....oh that & my snuffling head cold.
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Its gonna rain... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive stayed off booze all week looking forward to the start of the open water season and its gonnna rain. I hate this country!
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    clarkey... if you are o/w swimming does it matter of it rains?

:-)

didds

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    One of my most enjoyable O/W swims was last summer(!) on a Thursday evening, with the sun out on a rainy day, a heavy shower kicking up the lake surface & there were 2 complete rainbows over head. Really had to stop & enjoy-a real 'isn't it good to be alive moment'.
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Weather's nice and sunny here at the moment.

Been out for a little stroll at 6:30. Lovely and quiet. Mist down in the valley. Fantastic.

Better than a Friday!
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Raining, dull, grey in costa-del-telford
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Still nice and sunny here in Bristol!
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Didds good call, it doesnt matter when in there its quite nice actually its just the standing around in nothing but wet lycra shorts in the p**sing rain freezing!
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Still sunny in God's own County. Some high altitude cloud starting to form. No wind. Just been through the woods - bluebells are out.
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Jules wrote:

Gonna pee down tomorrow though, just when I have chance for a long ride [:@]

Do you work for the Met Office,or any Government Department,cos I am still waiting for the rain,cracking day yesterday,20 deg,blue skies,13 deg this morning,clear blue again at 7 am light wind whilst out on the bike.