Home Chat General Chat

Off Topic: Have you ever

Maybe I'm reading between the lines here, but, are you saying you kissed a guy dressed up as a girl?

Dont worry mate your secrets safe...................did "she" respect you in the morning?

Comments

• teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    Is he cute lol
  • MG wrote:

Maybe I'm reading between the lines here, but, are you saying you kissed a guy dressed up as a girl?

Dont worry mate your secrets safe...................did "she" respect you in the morning?

awww dude thats raw..i feel ill[:'(]

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    MG wrote:

Does comanighttrain look like this:-

[;)]
  • I just seen a guy i train with, a real tough guy, dressed as a woman kissing a guy outside a gaybar. Thoughts?
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    A true try-athlete.
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    Bi - athlete surely?
  • Wouldnt wanna be in his transition.
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Has this dude ever seen you naked????
    If he has he prob won't again lol
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Did you get a touch jealous?

Comanightrain - You think you might be the other side of the track?
  • Blinkybaz wrote:

Did you get a touch jealous?

Comanightrain - You think you might be the other side of the track?

keep on dreamin baz [;)]

do you think he could run in the girls run?

Not in high heels!
    Does he make a good women. [;)]
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    was the guy really a women dressed as a guy???Something else to think about whilst on that slow run!!!

lets try not to be too critical as we dress in gender enhancing lycra,before using some oil relating substance to squeeze into a rubber suit to play in water with other like minded individuals and then go tear arsing around the countryside in nothing more than our underpants on bikes.
    I've never thought about it like that before Jon but i think i'm going to like this sport lol.
  • I went from being a good judo player to a triathlete. going from honourable, dignified men to self urinating cross dressers. Yep my lifes hit the skids now eh :P
    But your not on your own lol
    Maybe we have to start therapy......Triathletes Anon. anyone.
    Need to do something it's all i can think about lol

Thats tri's not men dressed as women or women dressed as men or whatever.
    Not in high heels!

I'm a girlie and I don't run in high heels!

Although come to think of it-I'd probably be faster...........

Coma - How did you recognise him if he was dressed as a woman? Particularly with his face buried in another mans????? Just how close were you......
  • I walk through the glasgow gay district on the way home from town, i was prob about 4 metres away, then when i looked back they had stopped and were smoking (cigarretes, i didnt set them on fire...this time...)
    I bet you soooooooo wish you hadn't started this thread now don't you??

That's the interesting thing about us English, we have a delightful way of whipping something round to bite you on the backside!
    Dazed and confused thinking about it.

I personally don't have a problem as I have/do work with a couple of transgendered people,but it is amazing how some other people canot get their heads around it,man/girl/woman/thing/boy,do their kids now call them dad or mum...oh bugger it's time for a long runagain.
    comanighttrain wrote:

I walk through the glasgow gay district on the way home from town, i was prob about 4 metres away, then when i looked back they had stopped and were smoking (cigarretes, i didnt set them on fire...this time...)

Are you really more concerned that he smokes???
  • Us Scottish invented turning situations around. And we invented triathlon. and we invented sex changes. (old sketch - you may not get it)

I wonder how he sits down on the bike . . .

• MGMG Posts: 470
    OK so what Ive gleened so far from comanighttrain is, he has a urine fetish and he loves dogging outside gay nightclubs........

You say they were smoking.............did you bum a fag?? [;)]

[

I wonder how he sits down on the bike . . .

[/quote]

I dout he has seat ...................!

OK I apologies for that one! Couldnt resist.
    Post above was supposed to be a quote from coma's last post. I hate this tech stuff. I cant get on with these computer things.

Any way back at the thread.

How does he sit on the bike......No saddle?
  • hehe, think of the weight he saves without a saddle....could catch on.
  • Did he see you??