Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon romance....?

Comments

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    We're competing in Wimborne Dorset, a try-a-tri event so just for fun really
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    ...but secretly we're all getting super-competitive about it....! lol
  • pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    what the distance and when was it on the 14th may
    super sprint distance and 10th of may. read this thread!! [:)]
    Rubbish, I always train 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, chanting between gritted teeth - 'must beat Dorset Girls, Honorary or otherwise'!

Makes a great beat to run to, especially by moonlight.......
    sorry mum

sounds like a fun event , pity it's so far away as I may have come down
    Distance is no excuse pacman!

Jesster is comin all the way up from smugglerland just to be part of the smiley crew!
    Hahaha smugglerland you cheeky scamp cheryl!
    I can't see it from here, Jelly Legs. Why dont you take a picture of yourself from a different angle? Phnar, phnar, phnar....[:D]
  • Jelly legsJelly legs Posts: 278
    I came across that picture looking for one of big german men in lederhosen (sp), and it cracked me up.

Beside it cant be me, i cant bend in the middle like that lucky chap.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    surely if you (by that i mean 'one') could bend in that way, there are better things you could do with that ability...
    Can't think WHAT you could mean by that Md6??

Or would it be rude to speak with your mouth full..........
    it brings a new meaning to a hole in one !!! or don't disturb me i am busy
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    or "new prostate check for those in the acrobatics business" [:D]
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    well I'm going to have my smiley on- preferably not on/up my arse though lol. Am definitely staying in the single crew for now!!!
    it seem like you west country girls are more fun, it's a pity I live in the grim north. If it was a bank holiday weekend I would have come down and maybe even brought my smilley face, pity there appear to be no decnt tri woman in the north or all the best ones are taken anyway
    huh, well if there aren't any decent single women oop north there certainly aren't any decent single men down sarth...! We should arrange coachload swop overs ha ha
    I'm sure there are loads down here, Bex, it's just a case of finding them. Like Ray Mears does with roots and berries....
    Sounds extreme- is that where they're all hiding then? In amongst the trees in the New Forest?!!!
  • You guys like ray mears activities:D?

Im an outdoor survival expert!

....surviving only on warm urine and hot doggers.......
  • Cheryl6162 wrote:

....surviving only on warm urine and hot doggers.......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha belter

I went on a date with someone Geocaching (I think that's what it was called!) which is surprisingly fun and my best nights sleep EVER was in a swagbag in Oz with mice running around. Yep- gotta love the outdoors; gotta man up sometimes ha ha. Men that walk round the muddy puddles = instantly ticked off the list of eligible batchelors!!! I'm sure none of you sweaty tri men would be so pansy-like....
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    BexH wrote:

I'm sure none of you sweaty tri men would be so pansy-like....

Hmmmmmmmm, thats a loaded statement.

Now lets just look at the facts, we like to "dress up" in skin tight lycra with our garbage on display, we are envious of other mens rims and we obsess about lube.........NOPE I'm all MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

bugger, chipped a nail............

Yeah but do you run through or round the mud. That's what we really want to know.
    Hey Bex, good luck for the old aquathlon tomoz. Hope you smash it! x
    Sssshhh! Don't go telling everyone or they'll be expecting me to post results on here! Week I've had I'll be lucky to make it to the end of the first length! Although does the steam coming out my ears propel me forwards do you reckon??? Thanks though...
    Ey Bex i never knew you were racing! good luck!! i'll call you in the week about next weekend! xx
    Groovy stuff. I need to enter still; should really do it tonight- been having major lodger issues so money issues follow.... bum. Yes we ought to organise it. If I don't answer phone it's because the old aquathlon has finished me off for good in which case you can all fight over my kit x