Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon romance....?

Comments

• For your info Bex, I would run right through the puddle. Of course, if a lady were following me I would feel obliged to put my t-shirt over the puddle to stop her from getting dirty.
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Ahhh, it's nice to know there are some gents out there... listen to that girls! (I bet he's not single though ha ha)
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Nah, they only learnt that sort of gentlemanly courtesy once they've been hit a few times by the wifey stick!!
  • Equal treatment? you want it, you got it, now your complaing? typical!
  • Just so you know Cheryl, it certainly wasn't any wifey stick that taught me to be gentlemanly. I was brought up to be courteous, walk on the outside of a lady, hold doors open, etc....

And no, I didn't go to a posh school or anything like that.
    Liking that. Who's complaining Coma? We all like to be treated nicely I think; lots of guys actually don't have any manners. Good on you Conspiracy Theory (and your Mum!)
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    I would (of course) run straight through the muddy puddle, and expect you to clean my trainers afterwards............

..............snigger
    Only if you're paying for dinner...
  • Thanks Bex. If I ever bump into you, first drink is on me!!!
  • And dinner!!!!!!!
    Ooh, now there's an offer! Is that because you want your trainers cleaned too? lol
  • If I'm ever down your way, I promise I wont bring dirtty trainers. Cant promise not to bring trainers, but they'll be clean!!!!!
    I'd be disappointed with a man with no trainers clean or otherwise. How would we go for a run to work off dinner otherwise [;)]
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Boy oh boy, it's getting hot in here....!
    Yes, well done Jess- gotta be the most popular thread started on here in a while!
  • oh i say should the mods be letting this erotic talk continue?
    no- this is the triathlon 'romance' thread coma not the weird pee fetish thread lol
    So......

Any updates from the smileys wearers competing over the weekend?

Or is it going to be left to the Dorset Tri Birds (incorporating Honorary Dorset Woman (Smuggerland)) to do the honours next Sunday??
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    gonna try it out tomorrow....but the tri's soo early...no one will probably be awake....will report back....if successful (aka smiley noticed)...don't expect a response then [;)]

• I pulled at the weekend. She is a physiotherapist
    Woo hoo! A physiotherapist? Did you pull her because you pulled you first???
    Good luck brizzichick! err... for the triathlon too...... x
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    A physiotherapist? Aren't they people who rub you up the right way?

• hehe, no rubbing occured, i got her number but still half n half on doing anything

I have to admit that I didn't do a smiley; there were only 30 people at the aquathlon so wasn't much point but I will be fully there and up with it on Sunday! Which reminds me we need to sort out shared grub at some point and Jess and I are going to have a little look round the bike course the day before if you fancy joining us Cheryl? And all other Dorset tri-ers / smiley wearers...
    well smilie on race number....and no one noticed [:(] doesn't matter had brilliant time...am sure it'll catch on at some point...
  • squareclaresquareclare Posts: 99
    have had the wirdest few weeks with repect to triathlon romances :p this guy parked his car behindm ine at the tri i did last weekend then troughtout the day we kept walkining into each other, did not think much of it then today wen i was down at the bike shop in town the same guy walked in and we started chatting anyway to cut a long story short he gave me his number [:D]

will keep you informed
    whey hey sc...well done! doo keep us informed.....
    Way to go girl!

Give us all the gory details as and when they arise!