Home Chat General Chat

oh dear god.....

.....i need sponsors.....i need a winning lottery ticket......i need a student loan!

Comments

• iangriffiangriff Posts: 48
    that's your 3 wishes gone
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    No, you need to train harder........ now get on with it and stop faffing with this forum! Jeez if money was the anwser Alan Sugar would be world champ, stop whinging and get training!!!!!!!!!
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    No, you need to train harder........ now get on with it and stop faffing with this forum! Jeez if money was the anwser Alan Sugar would be world champ, stop whinging and get training!!!!!!!!!

sigh.....
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    You may need the winning lottery ticket if you need to buy two lots of kit and entry fees with the addition of your good lady to the mad house
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    j27rt wrote:

You may need the winning lottery ticket if you need to buy two lots of kit and entry fees with the addition of your good lady to the mad house

just buy one set of kit and share it,two for the price of one,she uses your old gear,or you use her old stuff,new kit is nice,but if you buy someone elses old race kit,chances are it has not seen that much use anywayso it will seem like new.So many ways to save money,visit your local tri club and see what their members want to sell to make room for new gear.

Or visit your local police station..claim assylum... and the nice government will pay for everything,no need to work or serve your country.