Home Chat General Chat

I've taken the jump......................

and now the legs are hairless!!!! [;)]

A bit (two tubes) of Veet and a bit of razor action! I have to say it looks great and I can't help touch them all the time!!!! It's weird but so funny!

Comments

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    My mate told me that waxing the hair on my chest will improve swim time. I reckon that's bollocks. Surely it can't make any discernable difference. Does anybody have any real experience of this?

He also said that it'll help getting the wetsuit off, which does seem a bit more feasible it has to be said...
  • MGMG Posts: 470

Was your excuse ;

A - "so I dont get hair in a graze after a bike spill...."

B - "so the physio dosnt pull my hairs out during a sports massage..."

C - "Its LOADS more aerodynamic...."

D - "I feel like a REAL triantelope now...."

E - All of the above.........[;)]

My mrs gets the hump if I have too much stubble on my face, christ knows what she'd say if my legs were stubbly too..........[8|]

• gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    MG, love the profile MC Hammer, is it wrong that i started chanting go hammer to myself, or is it my age![:)]

Ron99, why would shaving your chest help get your wetsuit off - you're wearing a trisuit/top underneath, unless you compete topless that is!
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    gingertri wrote:

Ron99, why would shaving your chest help get your wetsuit off - you're wearing a trisuit/top underneath, unless you compete topless that is!

I think it was more shaving the lot he meant there, but yeah - I think its all a load of guff so don't know what difference removing any hair would make.

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    How hairy were you before? Don't bald legs with hairy arms look a bit odd?

Do you have a tan - or are there just a pair of milk bottles propping the body up now?

What would you mother say?
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Well my back has been waxed ready for Monday ;) The legs,arms and chest are staying hairy though :P

• WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    In answer to:

A - "so I dont get hair in a graze after a bike spill...."

B - "so the physio dosnt pull my hairs out during a sports massage..."

C - "Its LOADS more aerodynamic...."

D - "I feel like a REAL triantelope now...."

E - All of the above.........[;)]

The answer is E - but I only believe A and B to hold any true relevance. Proved by my crash on Sunday and a gash to the leg with no hair to get stuck in. Much easier and joyful to clean!! And the sports massage therapist is gutted the hairs have gone!

There is a little tanning needed (who knew hairs contribute so much to hair colour!) but it looks fine with hair arms! Mainly cos I keep them covered in a long sleeve compression top nearly all of the time training.