Home Chat General Chat

Charity '220 forum t-shirts'

There has been a fair amount of interest in the t-shirts. I thought we might try to raise a little money for a charity close to the forum's heart?

Here's the score:

The t-shirts will help us all recognise each other at events around the country and we hope will help TEAM LAWS raise a little more for their chosen charities. I will ask you to cover the costs of me making them (£7 each). From there I ask that you make a donation to TEAM LAWS via their 'just giving' site as and when it launches in the near future.

Those who would like a t-shirt will need to send me an email to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com detailing ALL of the following:

- Your forum name

- Your real name

- Your postal address

- A photograph of yourself (a decent size), your profile pic works best as it will get you noticed - but i don't want the one off the forum because it WILL BE TOO SMALL

- Your 'tag line'

- Your T-shirt size

You will also have to send me the £7 via one of these methods (this covers t-shirts, transfers, ink and post and pack - THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT - anything over will be donated to TEAM LAWS).

PayPal

Send money to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com and please detail your forum name as a reference.

Bank Transfer

PM me for my bank details

Last but not least, we require photographic evidence of you wearing your T-shirt at your next event!

Gazza

Comments

• scott_burrowsscott_burrows Posts: 381
    I think it's a fantastic idea..

Do we pay you the money and you collect and donate?

Can I have a pink T-Shirt :)

• clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Brilliant idea and aloow me to be the first to make a donation!

Pressures on now G-man, not only are you now our great hope for 2012 but also for designer of the year 2009!...
    Scotty you fancy a swim on wednesday?
  • great idea ............. I'll have one for sure !
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Clarkey30

Here's your preview buddy.........

.........let me know what you think.

[image]local://2838/08B1CFF03CA34FB1B01D1EAE8F62F61B.jpg[/image]
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    count me in for this as well! great idea gazza....as for the charity...good idea conehead....
    Gary looks awesome! And a great dea for a charity Mr Cone.

I cant wait to register this year!!!!!!
  • teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    count me in to as everyone already said fantastic idea Gary.
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    even better idea! though i've not thought of a strap line yet! but hey count me in!
    Moonshine........here is your t-shirt pic.....

[image]local://2838/3B020424C8ED48C2AEDC2937CD12C62C.jpg[/image]
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Gary - may I jump in and kindly request one please.

Do I need to e mail you a pic of me ?

Can I have the teamlaws info on the bottom of mine please ?

Cheers

Ben

• Great idea...but I dont have a decent picture yet [image]http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/forum_images/smiley19.gif[/image]
  • lauraflauraf Posts: 31
    Gary, I will email you a pic as soon as I can work out how to! I never thought of myself as a stupid person until I started trying to do this................lol.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Top idea Gaz!

Count me in!

How do you want to work it? Cash to you with size and address?

Keep up the good work!

Conehead - Team Laws is the only charity we could ever support!
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Hi Gary. Count me in..... Have attached picture[:)]
    More Info:

Charity(s) will be those supported by Team Laws. With donations being placed directly to Team Laws through the associated 'just giving' page - which will be confirmed shortly on this and other threads.

As pointed out earlier, donations are voluntary but i would urge anyone who wants a t-shirt to stop by Ben's 'just giving' page and pledge what you can, pounds, pennies, it doesn't matter, it all adds up and every £ counts.

As for getting hold of the biggest fashion accessory since the bum-bag, you will need to send me the following:

1. A decent sized photo (your profile pic is a great choice but you will have to send me the original pic, not the tiny version shown on the forum).

2. £7 - THIS IS TOTALLY NOT FOR PROFIT - I will be filing expenses and receipts! This covers buying the t-shirt, the transfer and ink, and postage back to you. Paypal or bank transfer works best - please private message me for details.

3. Your postal address and let me know what size t-shirt you are.

Anything i have left over will go directly to Team Laws.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Brilliant Idea Gary, and well done on getting organised too. i will be in contact with details and money soon
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Wonder if 220 magazine would stump up any cash for Team Laws? Seems like its almost free advertising for them!

Maybe they might want logos on opur T-shirts? That might sweeten the deal for them.

How do we get in contact?
    Jonhinio

Here's your draft t-shirt artwork.....i need your approval.......

[image]local://2838/497A1E67AB5F4121BC55E8CEA4DED49B.jpg[/image]
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Hey Gary, as soon as I get my lodger situ sorted I'm definitely on the list for one of these; don't worry will do the Photoshopping myself to save some time! Food is more important at the mo though I'm afraid...
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Looks like I need a profile picture...
    Excellent work Gary. Money will be winging it's way over to you.
    I cant decide weather to put a funny picture in or my ugly mug?
    I think mine can come under both of those headings Baz....
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Gary, is there anywhere I can email a picture to? I don't have one online anywhere I can link to.
    BexH

Ill pay for it! the race season is among us and we need to be seen!

All i ask is when you get a lodger you donate double to the charity?

Gaz if you want to sort it with Bex ill add the money with mine after watching the mighty blues later
    Gary, is there anywhere I can email a picture to? I don't have one online anywhere I can link to.

gary.roberts101@googlemail.com

[:D]

Hey Gary, as soon as I get my lodger situ sorted I'm definitely on the list for one of these; don't worry will do the Photoshopping myself to save some time! Food is more important at the mo though I'm afraid...

Sup to you babe, send me a pic (photoshopped or not) and i'll sort you a T

I need size, and postal address.

[:D]

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I'm no sure whether to get one of me or my lazy mut?