Home Chat General Chat

is anyone from around this way?

is anyone on here from around Ipswich way?

Comments

• squareclaresquareclare Posts: 99
    between colchester and ipswich any good??
  • AndreAndre Posts: 103
    I'm also from Colchester - it's only 19.2 miles along the A137, our about an hours ride in a chain gang.
  • teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    Was just wondering if there were any groups of people training out there and what are the big events to enter were locally.
    There's a few events locally; I think the next one to look out for is the Harwich Triathlon (with [edit] the Oly option still available). Often see people with Ipswich Tri kit on at races, so worth checking them out too, if you're not already a member.
    yeh i have signed up for the harwich sprint and the cambridge olympic later on in the year there are only spaces left in harwich olympic, but you are garenteed a brilient atmosphere and a well run event, i should know my perants are helping with some of the organising and my mates are the people that are running it!

also if you want some open water training and dont mind traveling to harwich it is on in the sea normally 2 times a week info on there website jst a really friendly bunch of people
    Ooh, didn't know about the open water swim sessions... thanks Clare!
    Have just joined ipswich tri club but not on speaking terms with anyone yet. Was thinking about harwich might give it a look.
    well wil give you there normall weekly rota

monday pool swim at dover court

tuesday running 1912 center

tursday swimming at dovercourt

open water 2 times a week days dependant on dennises shifts

come along and email me if u have any quierys

clare
    Thanks will do
  • JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    Hey i am from Ipswich Tri club. Very friendly bunch of pedal pushers.

If you use facebook you can grab people on there.

Oh I live in Stowmarket so actually training with them is hard, however when we go to races its always good to catch up with them. As I said great bunch of people.

Thanks Jason i'll get in contact with them.
    Jason do u do any of the tuesday night TT's at Combs.
    i ment wednesday's lol