Charity '220 forum t-shirts'

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    OK, will have a look into this.
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Moonshine's new ladiez design....

[image]local://2838/A5769B42B2434A43BF9CEFED7666E578.jpg[/image]
  • lauraflauraf Posts: 31
    Ooooooooooo.......... I like the pink outline, can I have that on mine please.............when I find a picture! Any chance you can use my facebook pics Gary? I can't find a pic of me anywhere on my computer
    Avatar and new sig line now in use. Email on the way Gary.

I'm putting some pressure on myself here by removing the "fat one at the back" line. [:D]
    Ooooooooooo.......... I like the pink outline, can I have that on mine please.............when I find a picture!  Any chance you can use my facebook pics Gary? I can't find a pic of me anywhere on my computer

I'll look into it! What's your name in the real world?

Hey, jules......i won't be cutting around that animal like head of yours........your's would be a nice simple square.......i hope that's ok?
  • lauraflauraf Posts: 31
    Laura Fenton, I am friends with you so you should be able to access my profile xxx
    garyroberts wrote:

Hey, jules......i won't be cutting around that animal like head of yours........your's would be a nice simple square.......i hope that's ok?

Yeah that's no problem. The bigger version I emailed you has some distortion too from enlarging it, which gives it a slightly psychedelic look, which is perfect for this [:D]
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Me too please Gary! I'll pm you later to get Paypal details
    First batch on the way :)

[image]local://2838/E91341B8696C4560868B8C29FF7CCD8C.jpg[/image]
  • CPT333CPT333 Posts: 56
    I think Cheryl6162 would like to buy me one as well( ah the joys of having a mother that loves triathlon) and i will send you the pic across and donate a lil extra to the charity. Cheers Gary
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Hey Clarkey,

That's really kind of you; I'm going to have to borrow from the bank of mum and dad anyway at this point I think- have someone interested in viewing room so fingers/toes/arms/legs crossed that it will all be sorted soon. Thank you though!!! Gary, I'll see if I get a more 'sporty' pic on Sunday at the tri but if not then will send my pic and details Sunday for you. Have you got Paypal details? Cheers guys xx
    Hi Folks

Here's the score:

The t-shirts will help us all recognise each other at events around the country and we hope will help TEAM LAWS raise a little more for their chosen charities. I will ask you to cover the costs of me making them (£7 each). From there I ask that you make a donation to TEAM LAWS via their 'just giving' site as and when it launches in the near future.

Those who would like a t-shirt will need to send me an email to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com detailing ALL of the following:

- Your forum name

- Your real name

- Your postal address

- A photograph of yourself (a decent size), your profile pic works best as it will get you noticed - but i don't want the one off the forum because it WILL BE TOO SMALL

- Your 'tag line'

- Your T-shirt size

You will also have to send me the £7 via one of these methods (this covers t-shirts, transfers, ink and post and pack - THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT - anything over will be donated to TEAM LAWS).

PayPal

Send money to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com and please detail your forum name as a reference.

Bank Transfer

PM me for my bank details

Last but not least, we require photographic evidence of you wearing your T-shirt at your next event!

Gazza

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Gary, e mail and money sent to you. I can't wait to see what it looks like LOL

Brilliant idea - I am going to wear mine with pride :)

Can I just thank everyone who is supporting TEAM LAWS

It means a great deal and I am very grateful to you all.

Conehead will release further details in the next few days/weeks where you can see a little more about Ewan, the event and the charities we are doing this for.

• AndreAndre Posts: 103
    Absolutely classic... I'm in, but I don't have a strap line! [I'm thinking the banana picture's the way forward too.]
    Gary - money sent. My details should all be on the email I sent you previously? Please let me know if not!
    Gary is going to have hundreds of e mails to go through... LOL

Sorry dude [:-]

Jules

[image]local://2838/9164F9255BEF423DB9755901E3676979.jpg[/image]
    Joolzd

[image]local://2838/EBF72273205B44818D7AD894CC778727.jpg[/image]
    Willieverfinish

[image]local://2838/DB595A7919DE4D3DAC28ADE9ABB2AC71.jpg[/image]
    BRILLIANT

I really like that.

Cheers mate

1st beer is on me [;)]

What's that you say? You'd like one too........well, who could blame you! Check it out.......

Hi Folks

Here's the score:

The t-shirts will help us all recognise each other at events around the country and we hope will help TEAM LAWS raise a little more for their chosen charities. I will ask you to cover the costs of me making them (£7 each). From there I ask that you make a donation to TEAM LAWS via their 'just giving' site as and when it launches in the near future.

Those who would like a t-shirt will need to send me an email to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com detailing ALL of the following:

- Your forum name

- Your real name

- Your postal address

- A photograph of yourself (a decent size), your profile pic works best as it will get you noticed - but i don't want the one off the forum because it WILL BE TOO SMALL

- Your 'tag line'

- Your T-shirt size

You will also have to send me the £7 via one of these methods (this covers t-shirts, transfers, ink and post and pack - THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT - anything over will be donated to TEAM LAWS).

PayPal

Send money to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com and please detail your forum name as a reference.

Bank Transfer

PM me for my bank details

Last but not least, we require photographic evidence of you wearing your T-shirt at your next event!

Gazza
    BRILLIANT

I really like that.

Cheers mate

Will be sent out in tonight's post buddy...:)
    A gent of the highest calibre.

• clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    After a morning sat looking at the letterbox like a little dog, it happened, the flap opened, i barked a little and a package dropped to the floor. I excitedly ripped it open with my teeth and finally its here! my 220 forum buddis t-shirt!

Roberts is a legend! Even enclosing instructions!
    Quality.

I will need reminding when the Team Laws donation site is open!
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Cheers Gary...I love my batwing hairstyle I seem to have developed!! Couldn't get my hair like that even after a coupla cans of hairspray!....

Brilliant and look forward to wearing it with Forum pride!! [:D]
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] it's arrived yipppeeeee thanks GR immense
     it's arrived yipppeeeee thanks GR immense

you're welcome [;)]
    Gary, got mine this am.

It's wicked. Looks great and I've worn it to pick my daughter from School and got accosted and asked a hundred and one questions.

Job's a good en

Thanks mate [;)]