Home Chat General Chat

Anyone know a decent OD darn sarf??

willtriwilltri Posts: 436
Hiya,

Struggling to find a OD in late Aug / September south of Birmingham. (it'll be my first one at this distance so need to the time to get close to ready!!)

Anyone know one that's good - plenty of entrants - decent course - excellent first aid services?? [:)]

Thanks,

Will.

Comments

• Jelly legsJelly legs Posts: 278
    Swanage 8/9 th aughust

or

weymouth 27th sep

Both excellant events
  • First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    There is also an olympic dist on sept 13th at Weymouth the 27th is a middle distance.

[;)]
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Graham33 and myself are doing the plymouth oly on july 12th, not read any good/bad reports about it but......we'll be there so it'll be great!!! G-man says the bike is fairly hilly, we're set to ride it one of these days.

Bit of a hike from Brum, but youre welcome to join us.....! Training weekend in cornwall? [:)]
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Graham33 and myself are doing the plymouth oly on july 12th, not read any good/bad reports about it but......we'll be there so it'll be great!!! G-man says the bike is fairly hilly, we're set to ride it one of these days.

Bit of a hike from Brum, but youre welcome to join us.....! Training weekend in cornwall?

Thanks for the offer J but it's too soon for me ... need the time until September to get my swimming up to the distance!! Oh and the cycling and running!! [:D][:D]

Will