Home Chat General Chat

London Triathlon - 6th Aug

124»

Comments

• loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    ah nurse your back ;) - only problem I can see with the ebay action is that you need to produce photo id when you register on the day...
  • madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    back ??? just been a shade busy healing the sick & dealing with intricacies of deluded people ... hey ho ..
    2days without you on here it like a lifetime gush...

hows the training?

loonytoon wrote:

2days without you on here it like a lifetime gush...

..not sure how to take that [:D]

training - last few days have been grecco wrestliing on the ward when things go a little pear shaped. other than that good. swim aint get quicker but is getting longer n less draining. bike storming on (i love my witches stick...esp with the SiS blackcurrant turbo). the run - am keeping focus on hills & 10k + but need to do more speed drills and stuff.

madnurse

"helvellyn - its just a walk in the park"
    nice one...

mine is going okay..need more bike time but other than that its all cool - certainly enough to get me round London and if the next 2 weeks go okay I should be okay for a sub 3hr (i hope)

• Jim ReganJim Regan Posts: 1
    I'd be wary of buying anyone's unwanted place in the London. Before you can collect your timing chip and get into transition, you need to show photgraphic id.

From the latest info email:

Photographic ID - we will not let you race unless you can verify who you are - forgetting your ID will only delay your race preparations and may mean that you are unable to race.

So unless you have the same name and look very much like the other person, you may be wasting your cash!!
    fair point jim - if i needed to buy a entry - i would check with the race organisers to see if the entry could be transfered .... if you dont ask you get