Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuit Hire

I have found three options all for season hire ....

wetsuithire.co.uk - Speedo STR 1.5, £50 plus £12 delivery

puretri.co.uk - 2XU T:0, £70 plus £11 delivery

triuk.com - Foor HQ1, £25 plus £15 delivery

Which wetsuit is the best?

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 442
    My first wetsuit was a Foor from triuk and its a great first option and seems cheaper too in comparison. Service was great too. Then if you really get into it and want to invest in a better suit later (££), Id reckon trying a few on and seeing which you prefer.
  • herman3101herman3101 Posts: 7
    I've just got the Foor from triuk and in my novice eyes looks like a really decent suit. Haven't been out in it yet though.
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    I did the Speedo hire last year. Was a nice fit until the zip broke.. 2 weeks after I bought it!!!! Got a new one free though. Still using it this year.
  • just2trijust2tri Posts: 198
    Conehead, if you had to pick one, which one would it be? Is there such a big difference between the three/four that it is worth twice the monye?
  • PlumbudPlumbud Posts: 9
    I've hired the Speedo one from wetsuithire for my first triathlon. I'm not an expert on wetsuits but it seems pretty good. I've tried it twice now in the open water and it certainly makes a positive difference, the only drawback I have found is that it's a bit restrictive around the top of my arms and shoulders when doing front crawl and my arms do start to get a bit tired.