Home Chat General Chat

Charity '220 forum t-shirts'

Comments

• joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    You wouldn't believe how I giggled when I opened my package today! Now Gary...you obviously did a job lot on the men's Ts.... tsk tsk....only joking matey.. it's fab and shall be wearing it tomorrow at Heron to meet some of the other guys down there!! Cheers hun, it will be worn with amusement and pride!! - Much appreciated!! [:D][:D][:D]
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    on the men's Ts

sorry chuck, they're plain white t's from Tesco!
  • meakiemeakie Posts: 124
    I want one!! but I aint a bonefidee triathlon person til I have done one.. so I can order one after sunday :-))???

will get a pic sorted n everythin!!!

ooooh

they are greeeat!
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Sill love it though G...& like I said so much appreciated!! Have fun making more..!! [:)]
    Hi Folks

Here's the score:

The t-shirts will help us all recognise each other at events around the country and we hope will help TEAM LAWS raise a little more for their chosen charities. I will ask you to cover the costs of me making them (£7 each). From there I ask that you make a donation to TEAM LAWS via their 'just giving' site as and when it launches in the near future.

Those who would like a t-shirt will need to send me an email to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com detailing ALL of the following:

- Your forum name

- Your real name

- Your postal address

- A photograph of yourself (a decent size), your profile pic works best as it will get you noticed - but i don't want the one off the forum because it WILL BE TOO SMALL

- Your 'tag line'

- Your T-shirt size

You will also have to send me the £7 via one of these methods (this covers t-shirts, transfers, ink and post and pack - THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT - anything over will be donated to TEAM LAWS).

PayPal

Send money to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com and please detail your forum name as a reference.

Bank Transfer

PM me for my bank details

Last but not least, we require photographic evidence of you wearing your T-shirt at your next event!

Gazza
  • scott_burrowsscott_burrows Posts: 381
    Another meeting of 220 buddies...

[image]local://2475/C081C7C25E99492684E66414445953E2.jpg[/image]
    [:D]
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    The T-shirts are awesome Gaz!
    Two more fresh of the production line!

Blue glow around edge is available at no extra cost??? Just let me know!

[image]local://2838/FD3E5B96D2664C5AB588FAB8AFA3E9BB.jpg[/image]

[image]local://2838/9D3404182288447CA63685C8E9C5A496.jpg[/image]
  • CPT333CPT333 Posts: 56
    Mr Roberts you are A legend!. We are both in agreement that they look awesome!. Cant wait for them to arrive. Be sure to let us know when the donation site is up.

Cheers Again

Another t-shirt hot off the press.......

......let me know if it's ok Si and i'll get it made up and sent.

[image]local://2838/F19F07AE217D46DBAE78CBF18BDEC558.jpg[/image]
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Hang on, is there a baby, posh, scary and sporty tri too?
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Oh and why is Scott's name back to front ( mirror image) ?

Is that on purpose ?

Gary - Idf I send you a t shirt - do you think you can print one for Ewan ? ? ? ?

LOL
    could you do one with my avatar of wonder woman on so I could see what it looks like pleeeeeasee??

[:)]
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Gonna have to get in on this too methinks.
    @Ron

Will be putting together today :)

@meakie

I'll do a mock up for you, just a note to say that i wore mine to my first tri with pride, you don't have to be a fully fledged triathlete, just a forum type who wants to bump into other forum types :)

@everyone else

We've made about a dozen so far so - there will be one making an appearance at a tri near you soon, if you spot one - GO AND SAY HI, that's the idea! I'd better still, be noticed yourself......instructions on how to get hold of one below :)
    Here's how to get one:

The t-shirts will help us all recognise each other at events around the country and we hope will help TEAM LAWS raise a little more for their chosen charities. I will ask you to cover the costs of me making them (£7 each). From there I ask that you make a donation to TEAM LAWS via their 'just giving' site as and when it launches in the near future.

Those who would like a t-shirt will need to send me an email to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com detailing ALL of the following:

- Your forum name

- Your real name

- Your postal address

- A photograph of yourself (a decent size), your profile pic works best as it will get you noticed - but i don't want the one off the forum because it WILL BE TOO SMALL

- Your 'tag line'

- Your T-shirt size

You will also have to send me the £7 via one of these methods (this covers t-shirts, transfers, ink and post and pack - THIS IS NOT FOR PROFIT - anything over will be donated to TEAM LAWS).

PayPal

Send money to gary.roberts101@googlemail.com and please detail your forum name as a reference.

Bank Transfer

PM me for my bank details

Last but not least, we require photographic evidence of you wearing your T-shirt at your next event!

Gazza
    garyroberts wrote:

@meakie

I'll do a mock up for you, just a note to say that i wore mine to my first tri with pride, you don't have to be a fully fledged triathlete, just a forum type who wants to bump into other forum types :)

thanks for that gary :-) however I am one now!!! [:)]
    Ron99 - This will be winging its way to you this Sunday - at Mr. Conehead's Rookie Training Day

[image]local://2838/E5CB038AED7A4F0499F3D17247CA7AEB.jpg[/image]
    Teamspirit......

[image]local://2838/2D708A0C2D0947B8BA3A8C319C4EA2DF.jpg[/image]
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Shouldnt that be "PAIN IS TEMPORARY..........."
    ooops.......(although in my defence i did copy and paste..........doing these things is getting fairly automatic now.......)

thanks =)
  • teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    lol yeah it should as u have noticed spelling isn't my strong point lol

Looks awesome Gary.
    Gary - If I send you a small T shirt and a photo of Ewan can you make one up for him mate ?

I'll paypall the money to you .

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Awesome mate! Nice work.
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    gary = legend! i like the blurring! was suprised that photo turned out though! i'm not competing at the mo but ran into a few at heron lake on sat and was jealous!
    Gary - If I send you a small T shirt and a photo of Ewan can you make one up for him mate ?

I'll paypall the money to you .

Ben

Send me the t-shirt (must be white and at least 50% cotton - higher cotton is better), and a pic and i'll do it for FREE!

I'll PM my address.

:)
  • Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    Top work Gary, sent an email tonight now sourced suitable foto [:D]

I need techie advice as to how to get photo up as avatar/profile pic as too big at the mo

S
    Cheers Gary... I'm out tomorrow hunting for a t shirt and I'll e mail you a photo.

Thanks dude :)