Home Chat General Chat

Leaving shoes in pedals for T2

One thing I've noticed is when I step off the pedals the shoes can flip round and smack on the floor which doesn't sound/look too healthy for them.

It isn't.......and i know what you mean......i got brand new shoes (£100) and went off to practice just like you......i got back home and they were v.not new!

I don't care.

I got them to save me 15 seconds in transition, as long as they don't fall apart, i don't care about the scratches or chipped carbon varnish.

SPEED

Comments

• MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    Just been out practising this so I can leave my tri shoes in the pedals coming off the bike in to transition. Seem to have got the hang of it, but kind of making it up as I go along. Anyone got any tips / advice?

One thing I've noticed is when I step off the pedals the shoes can flip round and smack on the floor which doesn't sound/look too healthy for them.
  • MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    Merci beaucoup. Gave it a go today and it all went OK.

However... I had a shocker of a T2 so any time saved by by a speedy dismount was lost by forgetting where I needed to rack my bike. Todau's learning - when setting your kit up visualise comng in to T2 before actually doing it.