Home Chat General Chat

Foor HQ1 wetsuit

Has anyone rented/used the Foor HQ1 wetsuit which TriUK are renting for £75 (including deposit)?

I can not find any mention of this model anywhere.

I've been told that it is based on the older Quantom 1 model (can't find reviews for that one either).

How does it compare to the other entry level wetsuits on the market?

I am doing my first triathlon (sprint) in 2.5 weeks time, with the hope of graduating to a full Olympic by the end of the season...

Thoughts and comments most welcome

Thanks

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 442
    I had a Foor Quantum last year and loved it. Used it in about 7 sprints and an Oly with no hassles and only one tear from a fingernail incident (upsets me too much to talk about). But it was super as a first wetsuit. Good buoyancy and flexibility on arms and neck was fine. Withstood many kicks, punches and a close call from a duck.
  • just2trijust2tri Posts: 198
    Not sure yet, but had asked the same question before in another thread. Bman's review was positive, so I ordered one - should arrive this week. Will let you know how I get on, but might not be for a couple of weeks ...
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    I have this wetsuit from TriUK - have used it twice in the sea and 3 or 4 times in a lake - so far so good :D Quite pleased with it to be honest and think I shall be keeping it come the end of the season. (I have never had any other wetsuit though so can not compare).