Home Chat General Chat

Rookie Training Day - darn sarf Saturday 27th June

I'm there... If anyone wants a lift from surrey/south london way then my Galaxy can take 7 plus kit.

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Your going to have a battle getting my lanky limbs out of a wetsuit in 20 seconds....then again miracles can happen... currently it stands at 40 odd seconds - and that's without any swimming!!
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    Well done conehead, I think I'm the first to sign up. Be warned though, the amount you've been promoting these rookie training days I'm expecting you to perform miracles.
  • squareclaresquareclare Posts: 99
    will sign up as soon as i get home at 4pm!!!
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    hey conehead...really keen but wondered what the hours are? i've got to attend a hen's do that night and need to work out logistics...
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Will make a note of this for the Calendar - Its where I going OW swimming anyway, think Mr Kiddle was there last week when I went. Can't confirm yet though as have no funds and outstanding WAT.

• squareclaresquareclare Posts: 99
    ENTERED!!

cant wait just have to figure out how to get there now!!!
  • han382han382 Posts: 80
    I'm in like Flyn.
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237

You planning do a rookie day 2 as well? I'm making my way up to the first one this weekend, but it'd be good to have the option of 2 a bit closer to home.

plus - do I get 50% off as well for being your first ever sign-up? [;)]
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    Why do you keep choosing these bad days! couldn't it be a week earlier?!?

I have an 80k sportive on the 28th 'up north'.
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    Conehead wrote:
    ORIGINAL: jibby26

Well done conehead, I think I'm the first to sign up. Be warned though, the amount you've been promoting these rookie training days I'm expecting you to perform miracles.

I'm all about miracles - and you get 50% off the next day as you were 1st to sign up.

50% off, that makes for one very happy student here [:D].
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Damn, can't make it as we're off to Turkey the day before! Hopefully there will be another some time?
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Conehead wrote:

yes and yes - date TBC.

Nice one and nice one.
  • Wish I could come but gotta work that day - no sickies allowed! [:(]

Sounds like a really good training day.
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Shall seriously consider this, could be very usefull!
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Just wanted to say that I'm happy to offer a lift to anyone if they want one. I live In Epsom, Surrey so PM me if your stuck... I don't mind doing the rounds as long as it's reasonable.

:)