Home Chat General Chat

Bike fitting near Bristol?

[toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a good bike fitting near Bristol?

Comments

• paddy macpaddy mac Posts: 9
    Is TRI UK in Yeovil to far away?
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Its got to be TRIUK in Yeovil. Its near the train sation (yeovil Penn Mill)
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Yeovil's miles away!

There must be somewhere closer?
    I've found totalfitness in Bath, much closer!
    I see from your signature under your post that you are doing the bristol half! I am too. WEhat time have you put down for the race? Have you got your timing chip yet. I spoike with a colleague who said their friend had already!
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    even closer - mud dock say they do bike fitting now - mud dock

not that i've got anything against tfb - they sold me my bike and it's been good so i can't complain too much!

glad to see someone else doing the bath OD. i'm signed up for it but as it is my first OD i'm slightly apprehensive...
    Blinkybaz wrote:

I see from your signature under your post that you are doing the bristol half! I am too. WEhat time have you put down for the race? Have you got your timing chip yet. I spoike with a colleague who said their friend had already!

It was the first race I'd ever done last year, managed 1hr44min. Put down 1hr35min for this year, though haven't trained over 10k yet.

Haven't got my timing chip yet, it's not till September! Last year they only sent them out one week before.

Are you sure they didn't have thier timing chip for the 10k which was this weekend just gone?

What time did you put?

ris wrote:

even closer - mud dock say they do bike fitting now - mud dock

not that i've got anything against tfb - they sold me my bike and it's been good so i can't complain too much!

glad to see someone else doing the bath OD. i'm signed up for it but as it is my first OD i'm slightly apprehensive...

Not only is it my first OD, but'll it'll be my first tri! Unless I fit a sprint in before that, considering Burnham, it's a shame the Bristol sprint is something like a week before.

I put 1.45 down! Its my first race over a 10K. Starting the hard training next week! Maybe it was for the 10K I will check with them. Maybe see you there?
    [toPh] wrote:
    ORIGINAL: Blinkybaz

It was the first race I'd ever done last year, managed 1hr44min. Put down 1hr35min for this year, though haven't trained over 10k yet.

Haven't got my timing chip yet, it's not till September! Last year they only sent them out one week before.

Are you sure they didn't have thier timing chip for the 10k which was this weekend just gone?

What time did you put?

• risris Posts: 1,002
    [toPh] wrote:

Not only is it my first OD, but'll it'll be my first tri! Unless I fit a sprint in before that, considering Burnham, it's a shame the Bristol sprint is something like a week before.

i might do marlborough (i'm in wiltshire so it's not too far for me) which is on june 21. it calls itself a sprint but the bike/run sections are a bit longer than the sprints i've done before (20mi and 5mi i think it is). swim is 400m though which is a shame.