Home Chat General Chat

Charity '220 forum t-shirts'

Comments

• Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    Scott W wrote:
    I need techie advice as to how to get photo up as avatar/profile pic as too big at the mo

Think I've worked it out
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    woo-hoo mine arrived awesome! feel like part of duh family now!
  • JuniacroodeJuniacroode Posts: 51
    I'll be ordering soon! I'll try and get someone to take a picture of me Sunday looking remotely athletic. All the other pics I seem to have are hideously 'tagged' facebook ones.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Where are you racing on Sunday - I may cycle to your event to see you in action ?

That does depend on where it is though.

• moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    rookie day I do believe - sure we'll get some good piccies - bring your camera and I'll oblige on the button pushing bit[;)]
  • JuniacroodeJuniacroode Posts: 51
    Racing?!! Ha, sorry I misled you there, I'm attending the Rookie Training day-woowoo! A nice picture of me falling over trying to get a wetsuit off would probably be representative.
    That's a bit far to ride. LOL

I want to see the photo's.

Have fun :)

• garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Just a few of the t-shirts you people should be on the look out for.

IF YOU SEE ONE YOU HAVE TO SAY HELLO!

[image]local://2838/CD630B7E7C94450F84372139E8EB8E3B.jpg[/image]
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Got mine, it looks great, many thanks Gary!

I see I'm the only one soo far not brave/stupid enough to put my photo on it [:D]
    Awesome Gary.

Cheers

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    That's Fantastic , cheers Gary
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Me and male sprog got ours yesterday-absolutely ace!

Thanks again Gary!!
  • jamewahjamewah Posts: 113
    Just picked up on this one and a great idea Gaz !

I'd love to get in on the action !

firstly, how do i get a profile picture on that is less than 200KB ??

All the pictures I have are much higher than that ?

Is there a way of reducing it ? (sorry if it's a really dumb question but I'm not the most technically gifted on computers)

got my tag line sorted.

[;)]
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    jamewah wrote:

firstly, how do i get a profile picture on that is less than 200KB ??

All the pictures I have are much higher than that ?

Is there a way of reducing it ? (sorry if it's a really dumb question but I'm not the most technically gifted on computers)

Hiya,

You can reduce image size in Photoshop or other design packages by using 'Image Size' or 'Resampling'. Usual resolution for web use is 72 DPI (dots per inch) so that'll be fine for uploading to here as a profile pic but not good enough quality for printing out (300 DPI). That is why if you try and print out pics off the web they look all pixelated as they are low res so they load quickly on websites.

If you don't have any software that is capable of doing this then PM me and email your pic over to me and I'll do it for you and ping it back so that you can use it as your profile pic. Gary will need you to send the original high res version for your T-shirt. Hope this helps!
    how do i get a profile picture on that is less than 200KB ??

send your pic to me at gary.roberts101@googlemail.com

and i'll sort it for you

[:D]

Hi BexH, thanks for the info, I've sent Gary the pictures to avoid confusion although I think I may have already confused the situation.

Gary, sorry about the spurious E-mail, forgot I needed to add all the other info [:-]

I'm sending another one in reply with all the relevent information you need

thanks guys !

• teamspiritteamspirit Posts: 148
    got my shirt 2day looks awesome thanks Gary
    jamewah

Here it is dude......i'll be away from home for a few days so expect a short delay....

[image]local://2838/DC621B7E9AB04F1E8CD85960C4DB8227.jpg[/image]
    Scott W

How do you like the red grow? I need to put something around you otherwise your shirt (in the pic) will disappear on the white t-shirt.

Let me know if you would like a different colour glow!

Gazza

[image]local://2838/1BF1E494F010469894A9C37DD09A91F8.jpg[/image]
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Cheers for mine (which cheered up my Monday morning at work today!) Gary and Chris- awaiting links so I can donate to Team Laws now that I am lodgered up again and not living off beans on toast xxx
    Just a few days to go - and some minor adjustments and then the links on the website will be live.

:)

• Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    Top work fella, red is fine...would look a little radio active if it were green

S
  • T-Shirt arrived, looks great and will be wearing before and after Triathlons when not injured in Ireland ............. many thanks !
    Scott W & Jamewah

Your t-shirts will be sent out today :)

You should get them tomorrow :))

I think the Teamlaws website and justgiving pages are almost up and running, just another couple of days. For those who sent me anything extra i will be donating as soon as its up (in all your names), for those who didn't it would be great if you can pay a visit to the site.

Watch the forum for news of the official launch of the TEAMLAWS site.

:)
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Alright Gary!

Reckon I'm ready to join the t-shirt wearers... Will be PMing you with picture and details and sending the money via interweb thingy.

Team Laws donation once this is all live.

You must be getting sick of doing them now though right? No rush by the way, got a while yet before Windsor when it'll have its first outing.

Nice one G

Dave
    Gary your a legend !

I love it, looks awesome,

the photo was made for the job !

ha ha ! I cant wait to wear it

Top man !
    flavadave

what size will you want....i've got to go and get some more and i'll get yours if you tell me what size?
    hey Gaz !

while your on mate, any news of the profile picture photo reduction to 200KB's ?

I hate not having a profile picture [:(]

give us 10 mins