Home Chat General Chat
Options

TV Coverage

Just bought a digi box for my TV to watch the common wealth games male and female tri event this sat.....only for the BBCi service to decide NOT to show it!!!! I cant believe the poor press coverage this amazing fast gorwing sport recieves!!

....why i oughta......grrrr

[:@]

Comments

• Options
    DOtriHarderDOtriHarder Posts: 307
    Just to upset you the female tri was live at 10pm on channel 301 /then bbc 1 from 10:30 and then the male tri was on @ 2am Friday night/Saturday morning. But didn't advertise the start times.

They did show very short highlights on Sat eve.

David
  • Options
    bigmatbigmat Posts: 20
    i'm gonna have to defend the bbc here. they did advertise the times, and they were printed in the current issue of 220 too.

didn't stop me messing up the vcr though and missing the end of the mens race. doh!
  • Options
    pdundepdunde Posts: 99
    yeah i didnt bother watching the live coverage as the blokes events were on too late and as they advertised full coverage on the digital streams i decided to watch that sat afternoon.....however apparently the digital streams are only available to Sky and Cable tho...@rse

Caught the brief highlights on sat evening.
  • Options
    pdundepdunde Posts: 99
    Oh yeah and i never bothered opening my tri 220 as im saving it for a long haul flight HAHAHA that'll teach me!!!!