Home Chat General Chat

I have now adopted the full triathlete mindset

Ladies and gentlemen, may I now present to you irrefutable evidence that I am a fully fledged triathlete in all but experience, fitness and equipment:

[image]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo59/jjleonard_uk/Image043.jpg[/image]

My my! What's that? A virginal, untouched, ready to eat Soreen loaf? I have not noticed a soreen post on here for a while so I thought I'd add another one - as that is exactly what this forum needs, IMO.

[:D] [:D] [:D]

BTW - Conehead, this is not an opportunity to suggest that I should attend a rookie day and then charge me £50 for your suggestion. [:D]

Comments

• stratoTomstratoTom Posts: 36
    I prefer the sliced version, it saves time in trans- wait, no. Gotta love that lovely yellow packeted goodness though. Yummy.
  • gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    Congratulations!

I must confess, I prefer the ready sliced version, can't sleep at nights if I feel I've crushed the black gold trying to slice it.
  • steve785steve785 Posts: 52
    is soreen good?? coz i love it !!! but i eat too much
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    My son has pulled off the peice de resistance.......

He is friends with a guy who's parents own the local ice cream company, distributing to shops all over the country. He says that he can make a Soreen ice cream as long as he can do something like 67 litres at a time - awesome!

I'll let you know how it turns out............
  • Hillsy555Hillsy555 Posts: 19
    Soreen Ice cream, sounds good. Got my cakes from Tesco yesterday, BOGOF, £1.09 for two big ones !!
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    So I will take delivery of my 67 litres as soon s it is ready thank you.

Soreen & fruit smoothies?....endless.
  • MowfMowf Posts: 272
    Discovered cinamon and raisin Soreen recently (on offer in Asda for 40p). It is bloody lovelly.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Dam I love the smell of soreen in the morning!!!!

Can you actually put soreen in a smoothie?
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    More of a lumpy really.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Ahh Britspin....I knew I could count on you to have tried it first! Keep up the soreen endorsment! I would be fantastic if you could put soreen in a smoothie or even everthing. Just imagine soreen in every meal! Even your favouite pint!