Home Chat General Chat

BODY GLIDE STUFF

I cant remember what it was called but came in a roll on!

I use it if I am doing events like the three peaks challenge. Stops your nuts becoming sore!!!!!

Comments

• DavidHDavidH Posts: 47
    Hi Willie.

I always use the original formula bodyglide around my neck and under the arms.

I also paste the tri suit padding in it for the longer events and dab some on the insole and heel of my running shoes when going sockless.

Prevents rubbing / chafing which could potentially ruin the enjoyment of a race.

can't recommend it highly enough.

D

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I put Bodyglide on my thighs before the half marathon on Sunday and on various parts of my shoes. I got some chaffing, but nowhere need as bad as when I haven't used it.
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    I use the standard bodyglide and put it everywhere ......all round lower neck under arms wrists and ankle and on the outside of wetsuit to aid removal also heel of shoes ..

Mat

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Cheers all.... and I did laugh at my name being willie ... will i ever finish is my name. LOL - you made my day [:D]

That's that then.... body glide stuff it is.

Any recommendations as what to buy ?

What do you use and why ?

Cheers

Ben

willieverfinish wrote:

Cheers all.... and I did laugh at my name being willie ... will i ever finish is my name. LOL - you made my day [:D]

That's that then.... body glide stuff it is.

You can buy a small trial bodyglide at Wiggle to test it out.
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Hey Willy Everfinish! (LOL) I raced with blisters on my toe and foot arch this weekend, and original bodyglide was great. Didnt even feel them (or the rest of my feet at the beginning of the run, actually) Its also good for the traditional bodyparts and for the heel of the shoes. Really helps gets the tired feet in after the bike. Dunno about the "sun" version though cos I'd rather not have rings of light skin around my ankles, wrists and neck.
    sorry willie....i mean will i ever finish! [:D]

can i just call you Will?

• danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    I tried body glide, and it works well for the necks on wet suits, but for sitting on a saddle for 5 hours, I like Assos cream. For running, Brave Soldier does a treat on the inner thighs, armpits and nipples. 3 marathons with no bleeding, so that gets my approval.

Ben is the name and www.teamlaws.co.uk is the game
    Heh, sorry Ben, I originally didn't read your name properly hence my original faux pas.

Just checked out your site, kudos to you. That's inspirational stuff.

puts what we do and why we do it into perspective.

Good luck, i'm sure you'll smash that HIM together.

D

No worries mate - thanks very much
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    Btw Ben, looks like you need to update your signature! Looks like the construction has finished, and they have done a mighty fine job! Good luck with the training!
    Just waiting on the links to the charities to go live then it's open properly.

I have to thank Conehead for his connections to get the site built.

Give it 3 days.

The Help for Heroes donation link is working - just not the oher two. Shout when they are.
    Literally a couple of days to go before we go "live".

Just waiting for the all clear and away we go.

Conehead has no idea what he's let himself in for....... and neither have I.

LOL

• joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    have just laughed out loud reading the posts on this....Ben..AKA Willie!..& DavidH..Thank you both very much!!! [:D][:D][:D]
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    Btw ben have you thought about having a blog on your site? Could be quite interesting!
    I did think about it - then I realised that I have enough in my life with full time shift work, 2 kids, a wife, Tri's and now the extra training needed for next year.

Anyway, no one would want to hear me moan about how tired/cold/wet/hungry I am. LOL

Great idea though
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Fab website guys! Really looks great- Ben your kids look like a pair of total sweeties x