Home Chat General Chat

What a plank

Ha ha ha, sorry mate, that is just one very funny way to injure yourself (maybe one for Coneheads new book).

I hope it's nothing serious and that you'll get back to it in no time. RICE it and maybe look to take some anti inflam to keep the swelling down/minimal.

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    There is a bag of not so frozen peas sitting on my knee now, done 2 ibuprofen and hopefully it won't cause me any problems at work.

I've got no sympathy from the wife either - just an "I told you so" look and "move that bloody bike".

She doesn't understand. [;)]

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I have picked up an injury - twisted me knee and it's twinged a little. No swelling and can weight bear but I'm rather annoyed to say the least. Today was the start of me building up to a 20 mile run for my commute ( 10 miles each way I mean) and then cycling home on alternate days.

That's blown that out the water.

Al I did was jump out of bed in the middle of the night as monster number 2 was crying and tripped up.... yep my cycling shoes, fell into the wardrobe that then knocked my bike over and landed on my face.

All in all not a great night.

Off to work in an hour so now having to take the car!! How depressing

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Coneheadand stay fit on the bike wrote:

but... not in the bedroom.

;-)

didds

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    More planking - attempted to go to Boundary Park last night for the OW swimming, got the directions wrong and failed to find it. 2 Hours driving round Cheshire then back home again.