Home Chat General Chat

Other things I get up to when I venture away from my secret triathlon volcano island

JulesJules Posts: 987
When I'm not triathloning, I work in an office.

Not quite so sexy sounding somehow!

Comments

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Me too but looking at some of those dudes I WANT CONEHEADS JOB!
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i design secret volcano islands, you can't imagine the difficulties i have with the health and safety of shark infested pools.
  • JuniacroodeJuniacroode Posts: 51
    hmmm, as a stay at home mom it makes my personal excitement of the day-cleaning out the fridge-somewhat less impressive!

really cool stuff though, Darren. makes me nervous i'll mess up at the london tri and disgrace you after all your help-eeek!
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Ooohh, those waves look messy and BIG!!! Would scare the living daylights out of me! A good mate of mine did the Redbull Stormchase windsurfing vid for the Scotland part- his website is www.jimmywindsurf.com. Worth a look if you are into that sort of thing- there's a video on there; he's pretty damned good and a lovely modest guy to boot. Interesting to see you get involved with all these other things apart from Tri Conehead- good work!
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    Conehead wrote:

do you do the ones with lasers on their heads? I really want those, was going to unleash them at the next cold water event in South Africa.

O'Neil didn't respond to my suggestion that they should run a 'joker' round where the guys have fish entrials tied around them in shark infested waters.

i'm sure those taking part in that round will find a new heart rate maximum!

if my swim time doesn't show improvement soon i'm going to consider training with sharks w/lasers on their heads. it'll certainly add motivation to my pool time.