Home Chat General Chat

Training in Dorset

Hi all just trying to get a few interested in group training in Weymouth Dorset. We start tommorrow with a 40 k ride and open water swim sunday. any one interested details on www.bustinskin.com training page. It's our first weekend as a group so if your local come along it's all free.

[:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Really fancy the open water sea swim but 9am is just a tad too early as have to get female sprog to work near Corfe for 8.30am then drive all the way to Weymouth. Do they always start on time??
  • First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    Hi ya as forstarting on time doubt it meeting at 9 and by the time were ready should be a little after but we will be close by so if you are a little late just join in. also this is our first session so not sure how many will show on the day. Hope you can make it. I see your doing the Egdon Easy so look out for us in Bustinskin kit and have a chat.

• paddy macpaddy mac Posts: 9
    Would love to join you as I'm planning to do the Portland tri again and haven't been anywhere my wetsuit this year!!

But I'm taking part in the Tour of Wessex cycle tomorrow 112 miles through Dorset - I entered it to experience Ironman distance without the swim and run.

Is this session going to be a regular thing?
  • First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    Hi PM the swimming and rides will be regular and there are several dates on the website with plenty more to be added as we go on. Good luck with your ride today.

[8D]

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Hi

Sorry we didnt make the sea swim session this morning. Everything went wrong so we had to abandon it!

Hopefully catch you next time!