Home Chat General Chat

How will Gary Roberts survive without the forum whilst camping?

husslerhussler Posts: 237
Just how will Gaz survive without the forum whilst he is camping with the family????

Comments

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    He'll start off chipper. But gradually he will get more irritable.

Snaps all the time at Missus/Kids. Picks argument with campers next door over the proximity of their tent pegs to his.

Will feeling guilty about eating and drinking.

Day 2 a very big row: all starts over the incessant rain, and someone leaving the tent flap open so that the only dry clothing gets wet.

Will adjourn to a pub with a log fire.

Then get really, really drunk and get through the rest of the weekend in a forgetful haze of alchohol induced euphoria.

• scott_burrowsscott_burrows Posts: 381
    I suspect he will either put up with limited access on his phone or he has a pcmcia internet card and will secretly surf once the wife and kids are tucked up in their sleeping bags..

he's not camping near a triathlon is he???
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    I suspect he's really running a training camp..

Putting wife and kids through drills, intervals etc.

And I can't believe he will have gone without a blackberry or something to keep him linked to the forum.

• garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    fascinated by the question!

Well, i used my phone and had a peak once or twice a day when i was reclining in my fold up chair!

No 'failing' though........
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    garyroberts wrote:

Well, i used my phone and had a peak once or twice a day when i was reclining in my fold up chair!

Do you mean a peek once or twice a day, or are you meaning something else here?![;)][:D]
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Do you mean a peek once or twice a day, or are you meaning something else here?!

Mmmmmm........

.......the sun was having a lovely effect on the local wildlife (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)..........but not to give you the wrong idea, i did mean peek! NOT peak!!!!!!