Home Chat General Chat

Aloha from the 'Big Island'!

JulesJules Posts: 987
That water looks just slightly clearer than the Dee yesterday.

Hope the Bomber turns up soon.

Comments

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Nah - I'd rather be in London, going to bed early so I can get up for work in the morning...

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    good luck coney, I'm sure the bomber is trying to make you nervous on purpose.

Keep us up-to-date

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Cool....WIWT. [:(]

Have a wicked timer and you need to punish the bomber for keeping you waiting.

• joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Wow, looks & sounds inspiring...although have to say Dorney lake in the sunshine yesterday or.....hmmmm??!!

Look forward to hearing your updates...& hope 'bomber' blows away all the competition on arrival!! [:D]
  • JuniacroodeJuniacroode Posts: 51
    Wow, looks amazing! Fortunately the weather here has been fantastic, thus reducing jealous factor by 1%. Hope the bomber shows up soon, it really is so so pretty, and I'm sure fast as well [:D]
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    The black bomber cant of been over your weight limit conehead for she/he is pure naked carbon! Must weigh in at 3 KGS!

Good luck dude and may the force be with you!
  • just2trijust2tri Posts: 198
    Nice rainy day here in London, why would anybody be jealous of you ... arghhh! And with the sunshine over the weekend, the pool was so overcrowded it was impossible to swim. Not a problem you are likely to face ... until race day!

Good luck and be forgiving with the black bomber!
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Ah memories. That hotel in the background is where I stayed for my honeymoon last year. I sat on that wall in the front of the picture watching turtles and dolphins playing around. Brekkie every day in Lava Java. Wonderful! Who's up for swimming in the Thames in 2 weeks time?? [:@]

Have a great time out that, and if you're still ok to pick up that memento for me it'd be greatly appreciated!

• WoolyWooly Posts: 63
    Good Luck Coney, Has the Bomber joined you yet for it's beasting?
  • WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Insanely rude of you to put such a fine picture up there!!!

Hope you keep Crowie in his place and drop the hammer with the Black Bomber and smoke past him!!! [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m9.gif[/image]
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    hope you've got that flower garland ready for the Black Bomber [:D]

Good luck
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Konehead does Cona[;)]

I see your hob nobbing with the pros again,I am sure BA will get your bike to you,if you advertise it on E bay as a 2000 piece Black Bomber jigsaw puzzle you might get a buyer,I jest,and its not funny.But to make you jealous,I managed to overtake Chris McCormack in St. Polten at the weekend,I admit it was on the way to the breakfast bar in the morning ,but I still overtook him.

Best for the race.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I tried my best to be happy for you conehead, but I just can't. I just spent 9 hours working in A+E, I was shouted at, nearly vomited on and I'm pretty sure I have caught a virus from one of the dam patients, so no I can't be happy for you you lucky git!
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Y O U

L U C K Y

G I T

• risris Posts: 1,002
    swim was a nightmare because I was constantly distracted by the huge schools of tropical fish all around

sounds like you have a sighting issue there mr c, i'm not sure i want the things floating in uk lakes and shoreline to come into my vision!

glad to see ba sorted your bike out, i hope the relaxed everyone behind you attitude continues through to the race. best of luck.
  • agent_tiagent_ti Posts: 306
    I am very, very, very jealous [:'(]

Wonder how much training I would have to do to qualify...
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    pfff.... seen better.
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 63
    where are all the grey skyscrapers? the view is poorer for it by my reckoning!!!! God i love london...[;)]
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    well coney...tis blue sky over here...just can't see it from the buildings n smog [;)] glad the bomber decided to enjoy the sun with you... don't go slappin too many fish (except ones in the wetsuits [:D])

knock em dead!
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I am still trying to work out why Black Bomber would rathr travel alone...
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    i'm not sure that it looks so great over there...it all looked so much sunnier on Magnum PI
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Glad to hear the Bomber arrived in one piece mate. Best of good luck on the day.
  • halfanironmanhalfanironman Posts: 129
    i just finished reading ironwill.

im with you in spirt man........
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Conehead wrote:

This is the view from my table at breakfast, in the distance on the right hand side is where the World Champ swim is. The normal morning swim goes right past the front this place where I have breakfast (Lava Java).

[image]local://1607/E69A67F9E23744E08E44315D45417AF4.jpg[/image]

I feel better now. The weather looks crap ;-)

didds

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    where is all the dark murky water with god knows what floating around.....
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    That's not Hawaii.. that's bleedin Margate!

You can't fool us Conehead, I'll bet on the other side of that board it says "All day breakfast - £3.50, Fish and Chips £4.50"

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    BBC Weather is predicting heavy rain. Hope you've remembered your pacamac[&:]
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Hi Dazza

Hope you and BB have a great race, when's the big day?

The pictures don't look all that, here's the view from my tent at Barmouth at the weekend............

[image]local://2838/6FE201D7B66C44E4ADB76481602C9596.jpg[/image]
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Looks like the wind is going to be giving it some, from the colour of the sky.
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    wow, the black bomber looks totally at home there....... Methinks he'll be skipping the plane ride home again!