Home Chat General Chat

Anyone thats ordered a package from Tri UK..

Does the bike get delivered already assembled or will i have to assemble it myself?

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Hello

I cant comment on TriUK bikes but my mail order bike only needed wheels putting on and handle bars straightened!

Give them a ring, They are great for advice and stuff !
  • stratoTomstratoTom Posts: 36
    I'm fairly sure it's mostly built up (apart from perhaps the wheels as Bbaz says).

The website says to allow 24-48 hours 'preparation' and I can only guess that this is basically building up the bike/fitting cleats (don't think shoes take 48 hours to prepare).

• danthemandantheman Posts: 15
    That's great, thanks for the info.
  • han382han382 Posts: 80
    Hi Dan,

I ordered a package from triuk last year and the bike came pretty much fully assembled-just the usual pedals, wheels and a bike of playing around with the bar was all that was needed. I can say they were very good as well-I changed a few of the package items and upgraded a couple of bits and they were more than happy-so if you haven't already ordered it's worth thinking about (I already had a helmet-so didn't need 2 but didn't have any tri bars etc).
  • danthemandantheman Posts: 15
    That's interesting to note han, they sound like a very customer friendly company from that and other things I've read about them. In the annoying situation that I have to send something back because it doesn't fit, a customer friendly company is what I'd like to deal with!

I ordered it before I read your post but I need pretty much all the items offered in the package anyway, I just want it to hurry and come now! How long did they take to deliver from your experience?

• MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 135
    The guys at Tri UK have always been very helpful to me and I would thoroughly recommend the. That said I live locally to the shop and have no idea what they are like when buying things mail order.

Mike