Home Chat General Chat

Calories in Alcohol Free Lager

Hi all,

Does anyone know how many calories are in the most common alcohol free lagers in pubs. Indian restaurants etc...?

The alcohol free beers I see the most are Becks, Cobra Zero, Holsten Pils and Kaliber

Many thanks

Neil

Comments

• tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    Becks Non alchy: 53 cals,

would imagine its about the same on the others

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    I don't know the calorie content but why oh why would you torment yourself with pretend beer? Just have a lemonade...
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    ....eh?......

......lager free calories.......

......lemonade free lager........

.......calorie free lemonade......

......NO!

......Stella......

.....says the guy with way too much fat to be on this forum, from the guy who has not trained two two weeks, the sad guy who feels like the last five months is wasting away before his very eyes. And oh......i have a can of stella sitting next to me.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I've , tonight, just decided to stop all alcohol.

I was on a couple of beers a nights ( the exception being when I was working nights) and I felt it was too much.

So, no beer and more training that should do it.

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    LOL Gary, that it very good, that said i want a beer now.

@williever...good luck, maybe not stop all together there's nothing wrong with a beer every now and then, within reason
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    They do alcohol free lager? You mean budweiser?
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    Alcohol free larger must be cider or even gin and tonic?

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    garyroberts wrote:

....eh?......

......lager free calories.......

......lemonade free lager........

.......calorie free lemonade......

......NO!

......Stella......

.....says the guy with way too much fat to be on this forum, from the guy who has not trained two two weeks, the sad guy who feels like the last five months is wasting away before his very eyes. And oh......i have a can of stella sitting next to me.

STELLA = WIFE BEATER.

Sorry Gaz but that stuff is as potent as North Korean Nuke.....

• andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    I'm off the beer from yesterday too....just up to the liverpool Tri in 3.5 weeks....i only drink at the weekend anyway but that also for me means 3 days no training....so i'm gonna see how it goes.

on the subject of alcohol free lager......Just dont get that.....like having a fireblade with a moped engine
  • Red wine man, if your gonna drink alcohol might as well drink something that has some good property