Home Chat General Chat

goggles

I used my £7 zoggs last year and they were fine,

just spit in them and its fine!

Comments

• gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    Aquasphere Kayenne for pool, and SealXP for open water. Nothing else comes close. As to trying the, no need, just "wiggle" it.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Hey Moonshine

I have the kaimen goggles in pimped up smoked lenses with a clear frame. They are great The seal is good and the visability is fab!

I could recommend these more. I have read some people have issues with them and I believe there was thread on here about some the other day!

Happy hunting! I think they come free with a subscription to 220!
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    thoughts, experiences

no where near me that I can go and try some out -thinking about aquasphere but not sure which type - and cant make rookie day 2 to have a play[:(]
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    I got the aquasphere Kaiman and the Kayenne.

The Kaimans fit me like a glove (but on my face), the Kayenne not so snug, but still good. And the adjustability on them is the easiest I've ever come across you can do them treading water.

You won't be dissapointed I'm sure. Wiggle it just a little bit.
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Kayennes are definitely the best I've tried. My Kaimans leaked.

• MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    I have used Speedo Speedsocket (with mirrored lense to make me look 'ard) in the pool for ages and rate them. Just invested in some Aqua Sphere Kayennes which I tried out the other night, they feel pretty good and it's like I'm swimming in a scuba mask with all the extra visibility.

Also bought a pair of Zoggs Predators recently and will give them a try next week, but if I don't like them as mch as the Kayennes they may be making an appearance in the For Sale forum soon.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Aquasphere all the way for me - perfect and they never fog up - great adjustment on the go too.

• apana790apana790 Posts: 76
    i use tyr goggles from wiggle, they have small, clear lenses nd make me look much faster thn i am. which is always gd:P
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i swim with speedsockets as well, although if i was doing ow events i think i might look as something a little bigger.
  • GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
    Remember Kiddles advice from rookie 1?

Seal XP with the amber lenses for outdoor as they are good for cloudy and sunny weather.

For open water i have a clear and smoked pair.

G
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    Conehead wrote:

I've got one or two of everything Aqua Sphere do Cate - you can have a whirl on 10th June and see which pair floats your boat.

thank you[:D]
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    I've just bought a pair of Aquashere Seal XP and I'm having no end of trouble with them. The vision is great but they leak almost every time, despite the pacaking promising 100% leakproof or something similar. I've gone back to my £3 traditional style goggles which don't leak but do fog. I shall have a go with some antifog in them.

I shall be having a moan to Aquasphere and/or wherever I bought them about the Seal XPs, hopefully I can persuade them to swap them for something else.
  • pataallenpataallen Posts: 94
    Kayennes excellent.

Seal i'm not so impressed with - amazing vision akin to a full face diving mask but i find that if i exhale through my nose (even partially to clear it) the seal that sits around the bridge of my nose breaks and leaks....i might just be a freak with a big nose though?
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    pataallen wrote:

Kayennes excellent.

Seal i'm not so impressed with - amazing vision akin to a full face diving mask but i find that if i exhale through my nose (even partially to clear it) the seal that sits around the bridge of my nose breaks and leaks....i might just be a freak with a big nose though?

This is what I'm finding. Any slight movement of my face and the seal breaks.