Home Chat General Chat

How dense am I ?

I am slowly getting my back pain sorted so decided to do a really small brick session today.

10 km bike then a 3km run today. I'm not fussed about distance or time it was more to see how the back held up.

Anyway, I come home on the bike, unclip, running shoes are by the door, bike on patio, helmet off, shoes on elastic laces pulled tight, house keys posted through the door and off I go......... got back home with a little soreness in lumbar region so decided to call it a day.

Shit...............locked out!!!

Being the dim idiot I am I posted the keys through the letter box on the way out on the run.

The upshot - I was locked out for an hour.

Finished with some stretches much to the amusement of my neighbour who watched the whole thing.

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    At least I now know I'm not the only one who screws up things like that. As I don't like to go running with all my keys I normally just take my front door key off and put it in my pocket. One time I forgot to take it out before going to work the next day, stopped off at the shops on the way back and bought lots of shopping only to get to the door and realise I hadn't got my keys. All my housemates were away till the next day and had bolted and locked the back gate. Cue half an hour of planning and a tower of wheelie bins before I could scale the fence to let myself in the back door, thankfully it wasn't raining too hard.