GHarvGHarv Posts: 456
V

[8D]

Comments

• DavidHDavidH Posts: 47
    Must be tough. you have my sympathies [:D]

Stiff upper lip!

• Hillsy555Hillsy555 Posts: 19
    I hope you struggle through and manage to get out.

I can only imagine how hard that is !!!
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    you owe your body to train in the clean air and warm water after all those training days on british winter days. [:D]

• joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    hmmpf...I reckon you are having us all on and are sat in a cafe in town somewhere and just taken a picture from a magazine then superimposed the trees/sky and sea into the frame!!!

Jealous???..na...Datchet at the weekend what more could a woman want![:D]
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Sack it off Conehead. See if you can get your ticket changed or something... Looks like something from one of those "Holidays From Hell" programs.

I'm sure you'll be able to get a refund, just write to Watchdog.
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(] [:@]
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Just think how cross the Bomber will be if you don't take it out to play in such a lovely place.
  • SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    I know it'll be hard but try to avoid the lure of the Crazy Golf course....
  • man that looks awesome!!!
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Just sit back enjoy the view,have another G 'n T,whilst the sun sets over the yard arm,and on race day Rue the day that you sat back,watched the view when you should have been training.Life sucks[:D]
  • Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Must be really tough for you mate. If you want I'll come over and give you some moral support - just send me the ticket. No sweat.
  • MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    I still can't see any pineapples or hula girls - are you sure you're in Hawaii?!
  • mumu Posts: 24
    What you need is more concrete.....more concrete and tower blocks!!! What's with all the green!!

Good luck!!!! No you're there, and I'm here. I take it back.