Home Chat General Chat

Tooting Bec Lido

Have seen that they have now opened the Lido to members of the public from this weekend. If it isn't pissing it down tomorrow then I will be making my first visit.

Anyone else going or interest then let me know!!!

Happy days!

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    What time are you thinking of going ?

I'm interested.

• brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    i might also be up for that....
  • WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Bah, internet connection at home is poop!!!

It was bloody lovely on Monday too! Little rain just before I went in then some nice sunshine after. Going to be doing this regular, more likely evenings after work but the odd weekend.

Going Sunday though as the boss from work is doing Blenheim and yet to do an swimming in the wetsuit.

Interested? I'll find out what time we're going and post it back up here! I'll be the guy in teh 2XU V1 and orange blenheim swim cap from last year!!!
    I'm on nights this weekend so if it's an early morning job I'll come straight from work.
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    I'm going to head over there this evening possibly. If not then definetely on friday evening and again saturday or sunday morning (legs permitting). I'd be there for an early morning dip rather than midday most of the times.

I finish work at 0600hrs so I may pop down and try out the wetsuit.

What time does it open ?

Opens at 6:00 a.m. but I think with my bike in for repairs and public transport it might be a big ask to get myself there for that time. Having said that, if the boss chops it then I might even take a run there!

We need to get tri-forum swim caps as well as t-shirts. Hhhmmmmm..........................Gary!!!!!!
    Now, there's an idea.......

I've not ever used a wetsuit before so it could be your chance to have a right laugh.

• danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    willieverfinish wrote:

Now, there's an idea.......

I've not ever used a wetsuit before so it could be your chance to have a right laugh.

I'm pretty sure it's a laugh the first 500 times, you're just more used to being laughed at after the first.

First time in a wetsuit!?!?!

I may make the additional effort to be there for that!!!! [:D]

Ah, think I may have spoken too soon.

Oh well, If I don't get a silly late job I'll be there.

You still planning on being there at the early hours?!?!
    Yep... I must stress though that it's not unusual to get a late "job" in my line of work so please don'y make plans around me.

But I am still planning a swim early morning

Will be aiming to get there for soon after 6 myself now as boss has chopped it. Plus gets it out of the way before GAT gets added on. Be done and back before she awakes!

I'll be in 2XU V1, orange blenheim swim cap!
    Meanwhile I'm still at work waiting for some Div to disarm himself before we can get anywhere near him.

Sorry mate - stuck on a job - I know you won't read this till your finished your sessuion.

It's a combination of the heat, pay weekend, being a weekend and him being a tit.

I could be here foir sometime

( sent from my phone)
    May still be about as supposed to be a long one tomorrow!

Just give me a shout when I stop if you do see me!

Hope the dude stops being a tit!
    Sorry, I got away at about half 7 and was less than impressed.

Hope you had a good session