Home Buy Triathlon Gear

Tri Bars needed....

Anyone got any tribars they want to get rid of in readiness for an upgrade. Will happily look to purchase! Not looking for anything flash...but comfort & weight being the key factor. Happy to pick up if in North London/Herts area...[:)]

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Have you seen e bay mate - there are loads on there at the moment.

Good prices too.

Search Triathlon Bars are you'll see the ones I'm on about

Oh, If you've not got an e bay account/or paypall account I'll happily buy them for you ( then you can send cheque/cash when you've got it)
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    [:)] Cheers Ben, I did go onto e-bay and bid for a few and always get pipped at the final countdown.. actually I'm normally out training when the bids end - or eating curry...!! I've bought a set now , found a good website where they were cheap as chips and for Pro lite ones.. or whatever they are called! Anyway, hope they arrive and don't weigh half a tonne!! Thanks for the offer too - thanks greatly appreciated..when I've run out of cash and I need a new bike, I might take you up on it!! [;)][:D]

Your always more than welcome

[;)]

Have fun on them - remember to do them up properly!!!

• risris Posts: 1,002
    joolzd, i have some bars (profile design). they are quite old but have never been used, would fit a 26mm bar (standard or 'old' bars, my allez has oversized, 31.8mm, so they didn't fit)

of any use or do you need oversized?
    bums, just realised that that post was unhelpfully late.

enjoy the bars, joolzd!
    See I knew that as soon as I bought some, someone who post a note on here!! Typical.....[:)][:)]

Thanks anyway Ris
    no probs, i'm sure they wouldn't have fitted, or been the wrong colour or something. the ones you've bought will be way better.

in fact, mine are pretty much deathtraps, unusable deathtraps. [:D]

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    And I've just found a set in my garage that I forgot about

Must put them up for sale
    Well...I still haven't received mine yet..how long can it take!! I now realise why they didn't charge for posting, I'll probably get them in time for next season at this rate!![&:]