Home Chat General Chat

Wiggle

shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
I along with most of the forumites use wiggle and will continue to do so as their service is brilliant.

It seems that we all champion Wiggle and their customer services and they must rake in a tidy packet from triathletes.

How nice would it be to see them give something back to us in the form of a discount code or something. I know we get discounts on the amount we buy but it does seem that we champion them alot and would be nice to be rewarded for the loyalty and advertising we do for them??

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I already spend enough to be a Gold Member (isn't that a film?) and get 10% off most stuff.

I love it when you open the box and get a free pack of Haribos!
  • James266James266 Posts: 2
    I agree and it would be great if they did offer that but I doubt they will becuase then they need to do the same for mountain bikers and roadies and then you might as well reduce the price.

I guess it would make you feel better if you had a code to use even if everyone else had it.[:D]
  • johnashtonjohnashton Posts: 32
    I think all shops should give free stuff to their customers I agree.
  • gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    A few more unecessaries and you can become a Platinum member. Even more scary when you look at your order history.

I did get a free bottle opener once though.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I am gold customer as well, but it would be nice for them to recognise the efforts that we make on this forum.

I don't recall anyone bad mouthing their services, we all seem to shop there as well.

I know its not going to happen but it would be good if they provided a code or something.
  • BlurredgirlBlurredgirl Posts: 292
    I do love Wiggle (oh lordy - I am a Platinum user!) but don't like the Haribos (I'm vegetarian).

A code for 220 forum users would be a nice little gift - particularly as I am in the market for some new pedals...

blurredgirl
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    I got a little bottle opener from them the other day with my parcel. Still looked for haribos though...
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I hate wiggle, I hate them so much! Their low prices and their cheek at making me a platinum customer has resulted in me being broke and having stacks of equipment that I'm most certainly not good enough to require!
  • johnashtonjohnashton Posts: 32
    You know what they say

"All the gear no idea"

&

"All the kit totally Sh*t"
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Tom,

I am in the same boat, its one those shops that I can't avoid though and as I say they are spoken about quite highly on the forum.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Please dont turn your backs on me here.

I am Blinkybaz and I have never used wiggle! I find I can always get it cheaper! Well thats a lie I can always find similar cheaper!

I am dfo in agreement that a 220 code would be great and I dont want 220% but 10% would be cool. and maybe a free soreen loaf?

Can some email them a link to this thread?
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I know what you mean blinky, wiggle did used to be a great shop to get stuff from, and their customer service is great. But I think they have been hit a bit by the credit crunch as they never seem to have the kind of deals they used to.

Last november when I built up my bike I got my groupset from wiggle. Dura-ace with ultegra brakes for approx 300! Now it would cost me about 600 on there!
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i've not bought much from them recently, i may even have lost my gold membership 10% saving [:@]

i've been buying more from places like chain reaction cycles who currently seem slightly better value for bike stuff.
  • aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    also a gold member/addict...however never managed a freebie?....also found lots of sites offering better value recently...think they need to price check....
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    This is an outrage!

I'm platinum and didn't even get the token haribo's with today's delivery! [:'(]
  • mumu Posts: 24
    Love Wiggle. I'm a Wiggle pusher at work. Anyone mentions bikes to me and it's "look on Wiggle". I don't know what level of membership I am, but I need to open a Ebay account to get rid of all the unused stuff I have and also all those wiggle bottle opener keyrings I have. The Haribo causes looks of envy amongst my work collegues, what more could you want in a meritocricy!![:D]

I blame Wiggle for the Credit Crunch...some people blame greedy bankers, but I wouldn't have hammerd my credit card that much if it wasn't for Wiggle!!!
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Although I am a gold member I am never at home when the delivery comes. Hence chris (CPT33 and also a gold member) opens my packets and has it away on his toes with the haribo!

Heard the rumours of free haribo but only ever seen the empty packets.....

Don't put your son on the (triathlon) stage, Mrs Jones......
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    I agree with the free soreen option every 50 quid you spend you get a free loaf. And why send me a bottle opener is it to make me drink more beer to make me fatter and buy bigger clothes.

Oh you guessed it from wiggle, soon they'll be giving me cake and pies.

Nick Denny (gold member and loads of stuff I don't need)

• ipay1980ipay1980 Posts: 84
    i certainly need my daily hit of wiggle!!! they do price match ie email them if you find it cheaper, and they will say if they can do. i have not had it where they do! helps to boost your rating!

has anyone approached them!!
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    ipay1980 wrote:

i certainly need my daily hit of wiggle!!! they do price match ie email them if you find it cheaper, and they will say if they can do. i have not had it where they do! helps to boost your rating!

has anyone approached them!!

now that's something i didn't know...i was actually looking for a turbo and found one cheaper on another site...might try this and see if they'll match the price...will report back...

i do love wiggle tho...