Home Chat General Chat

Tomorrows The Big Day...........

pippip Posts: 170
best of luck pip....relax (as much as you can) and enjoy tomorrow... remember to post your race report!

Comments

• Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    Good luck Pip! Have a great time and remember- you only lose your tri-cherry once so make sure you enjoy it!
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    best of british [:D]
  • pippip Posts: 170
    ..................I break my triathlon cherry. So i`m a tad nervous like all virgins,i`ve got all my gear at the ready and will probably check tagain about 10 times to make sure i`ve not forgotton anything.The bikes had a once over so Nantwich here i come.Start time is 10.15 and i`m number 408 if anybody`s watching or competing,pop over and say hello
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Good luck. You'll have the weather for it. Don't fry - remember the sun tan lotion and plenty of water!
  • DavidHDavidH Posts: 47
    Good luck. And remember to just enjoy the experience.
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Good luck..hope it goes well and enjoy!![:)]
  • apana790apana790 Posts: 76
    How did everyone get on?I finnaly won th fun distance triathlon, compared to 54th last year it's quite an improvement. Time to move onto sprint distance. Hope you all had fun and didn't get burnt too badly:D
  • steve785steve785 Posts: 52
    did the sprint guys 571 think i got about 1hr 12 mins?? will find out asap... well done to evey1 who raced today the weather was unforgiving!! i found the swim very choppy kept swallowing salt water uuukkk!!! need to sort out my nutrition aswell felt very sick on the bike leg!! thank god for water stations....life savers today[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    Fairly pleased with my end result of 1hr 22mis 35secs,but i took a slight detour on the bike leg and ended up going 3k out of my way so i was annoyed at myself for doing that.Yep pool very choppy but i did manage to NOTswallow any salt water and the run was very hard work because of the weather

Swim 12 mins

Bike 46 mins 56 secs

Run 23 mins 19 secs

Ill do that again just to see what time i could`ve done had i not gone off course.[:@]

Great day for spectators though would`ve been crap if it was peeind down
    Oh yeah forgot to mention that not only was the weather hot there`s some pretty hot totty out their doind tri`s i will therefore carry on with my new hobby if only just for perving sakes[:D]
    You lucky boy[:D]
  • good luck pip!

im sure youll ace it