Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Bike For Sale - Mint condition Cervelo P3

[left]This is a rare opportunity to purchase a mint condition P3. The Bike is 3 years old but has only been used to race on in dry conditions. In total it has done approx 400 miles. Spec includes full Dura Ace group set including disc chain ring, Zipp 909 wheel set wth Continental Comp Tubs, Profile Carbon X aero bars, Syntace bar end brake levers, Look CX7 pedals and San Marco Triathlon Gel saddle. This is the ultimate time trial bike which is the chosen ride of some of the worlds best long distance triathletes for its unparalelled ride comfort over distance due to its unique frame design which allows for an incredibly steep seat tube angle. Also included with the bike is a Profile Aero Bottle which has been hardly used and two spare tubs. The bike cost in excess of £3000 new. I am looking for £1200 ono. Call John on 07976 462435. [/left]

[image]local://471/F928A51564AB477A84B470D3BF470631.jpg[/image]

Comments

• Where are you John?

What is the frame size?

DAvid
  • Hi David,

I am in Manchester.

Regarding frame size, Cervelo do P3 in three sizes S,M & L. Mine is a medium. I am 5'11" and have an inside leg of 31" so if you are similar height and leg measurement then bike would fit you. I think it is equivalant to a 56cm road frame.

Hope this is helpful for you.
  • Bike is now sold!