BLOODY COLD!!!!!

BLOODY SUNNY!!!!

BLOODY SLOW T1!!

BLOODY COLD!!!!!!!!

BLOODY HILLY!!!!!!!!

BLOODY TIRED!!!!!!!!!

BLOODY GOOD FUN !!!!!

cya there next year

I love the pain I'm an addict for sure now.

Mat

Comments

• jasejase Posts: 47
    starcher...I'd like to agree with every word of that apart from 'BLOODY SUNNY' which I would change to another 'BLOODY WET'

• MowfMowf Posts: 272
    Ha ha - spot on. It's the slowest 'sprint' you're ever likely to do. But it's an absolute must do.

I took a spill on the run, can't wait to see my race pictures. I was covered in mud!
  • the bike was the coldest I have ever been... misery, but totally addicted now.

The lake was a beautiful 18?, that can't sniffed at. Had a great swim too.

• julesojuleso Posts: 279
    I had such a good weekend. The memory of how horrible my run was has faded already! My first triathlon and I loved it.

I was handing out Gatorade yesterday and that was fun too. Some people even had breath to thank us; impressive given the distance they'd just run uphill from the swim!
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    hey Jase

I was lucky on sunday there was about 2 1/2 hours of sun during which was my start time I was very lucky. Sadly I had yellow lens in my goggles and sunglasses and things were a bit to bright. couldnt see much of the swim. Luckily though I swim soooo slowly I had many many people to follow.

I walked up the hill from the lake just to make sure I had enough breathe to thank the lovely lady giving out Gatorade.

(nothing to do with not being able to feel my legs)

My only gripe with the race was on some of the hills on the bike it got very crowded and nigh on impossible to pass slower riders .

All in all great fun.

Mat

• jasejase Posts: 47
    I LOVED IT

I shivered all the way home, saw my time on the internet, decided I must just be rubbish at Triathlon (Mowf I love you - thanks for saying its a slow course)

Then went onto the internet and signed up for the Dorny Lake Tri everyone is doing

I may be rubbish - BUT I LOVE IT (I think I've just got my tag line for the t-shirt) [image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m9.gif[/image]