Home Chat General Chat

Entry Fee's

How much has everyone racked up so far this year with fee's?

Comments

• gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    So far approx £260.00, on 5 events, but there is still time for more. Not factored in the costs for getting too and from the events, plus overnight stays though.
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    expecting it to be £160 for 5 events.

i'm keeping them withn 30 miles or so so i can't rack up any extras on accomodation.

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    So far - for Tri's alone about £260, but that doesn't include travel etc. Including running races...it would go up to about £350/400 (i don't want to find out)
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Oh that would be Ok, well not OK but i could accept that for what would take in all likelyhood 15 hours + its the £50 or more for a sprint which i think is a bit much...but i still pay it. In that regard i'm almost the perfect triathlete - if it looks shiny and is expensive I have to have it!

Edit - that's the only way that I am any way near the perfect triathlete
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    £200 - £250 I think.
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    I offset mine into the last financial year and put them down as corporate entertainment on my expenses account,but around £350.
  • chapperschappers Posts: 97
    not as bad as some for me, though I've yet to complete the first race. What started out as a change from marathon training has rapidly turned into potential financial downfall... prob 180 on races and another 180 on training courses (ow swimming session, conehead's and helvellyn base camp)... that's on top of the shiny new kit... not a good combination when saving for a wedding... though it's better the future mrs chappers found out about the looming tri addiction before the big day [;)]

• JoddyBearJoddyBear Posts: 66
    i think i'm around the £400 mark for 9 events.

can i write this off as a tax loss for the revenue? [:)]