Home Chat General Chat

Repairing wetsuit!!!

hey,

Had a bloody good time at blenehim on Sunday managed to fluke the blinding sun during my race (shame I had yellow lens glasses on).

However during the slowest T1 ever 8 mins to be exact I in my wisdom have ripped my wetsuit its just a kinda of rip on the top it hasnt gone all the way through,a bit like road rash.

Could someone please tell me if you can fix wetsuit tears or do I have to go and buy a brand new shiny one.

Thanks

Mat

Comments

• gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    In an ideal world we would just go out and buy an new bling wetsuit, unfortunately life is not ideal, but for various repair packages heres a link http://www.littlepinkshop.com/shop/accessories-wetsuit-repair-kits-c-17_34.html
  • blackwitch neoprin glue, dont leave the beach with out it.
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    too much trifle wrote:

blackwitch neoprin glue, dont leave the beach with out it.

I agree, fantastic stuff, cheap as chips as well.
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    cheers guys

Blackwitch is winging its way to me as we speak bargain at £3.99 with a bag of neoprene patches as well.

Thanks all for your help.

Mat

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    and I'll vouch for that.

Conehead you are a legend.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Can't believe it! After reading this post yesterday thinking 'Poor sod', woke up to put away my drying wetsuit after last nights session and I've got a tear! Again no all the way through but as good as.

Blackwitch ordered and a possible conversation with Conehead come Rookie Day 2 in July.
  • adamjadamj Posts: 7
    blackwitch is the way to go. just dont be to eager to bind the two surfaces together...wait the 3-4 minutes that it says on the tube. job done..by far the best the market..and cheap too. Shore.com sel it for £4inc p&p