Home Chat General Chat

I've just replied to as many posts as possible to get rid of junk posts

MGMG Posts: 470
I've got bored with emailing Admin as they do fuck all about it......

Obviously the guys at 220 have got more important things to do such as filling an already dying magazine FULL of adverts and writing sheeeeeeite bike reviews on kit you'll never buy and also writing the most inane senceless bullshit race reviews ever.........other than that its GRRRRRRRRRREAT[8|]

Comments

• [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    does anyone on here also browse tritalk?
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    hehe, stp2 is back!

It is very annoying though, this guy should not have been able to make 2 posts.

On another forum I write on a (a guitar one incidentally) you have to answer 3 questions about guitars/music then be approved by admin, its a pretty big forum and I have never seen the slightest bit of spam on there.

I sent him 5 personal messages telling him to f**k off, I hope he enjoyed them.
  • First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    We could all fuck off to another forum just to piss em off then surley they would do something to stop all the crap
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    [toPh] wrote:

Yes, its a larger forum than this (not dissing 220) however, slightly more bitchy. For instance if you were to post a question which was asked before you would get a short shrift answer of "SEARCH".

That said, there are a few of pros who use it and a wealth of Sprint, Oly, HIM, Ironman, Double Ironman and Deca and Arch2arc racers. But the forum can be a touch Clique-y if you know what I mean.

Put a post up on the forum and chances are youll have at least 5 solid replys within an hour or so..........
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Tritalk.......................your either in or your not.......as MG says put the wrong question up and you start to wonder if this is a sport for all abilities,where as this forum, despite the selling power of the far east,is more light hearted,and if a thread gets derailed....Question. is their a thread that hasn't been derailed...
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Not if I've got anything to do with it.
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    [toPh] wrote:

yup.

didds

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    ah - I see what the question was about now!

I woudn;t say that tritalk is THAT choppsy for the ordinary punter. There are a couple of complete pillocks that occassionally get rather elitist buit on the whole its a fairly decent bunch. It can be a bit cliquey occassionally, and there are plenty of references to the fact that some/,many of them know each other offsite but its not an issue.

It isn't as chatty as these forums I would agree - but that's not to say that its dry. There are a lot of very knowledgable people who are prepared to share their expereince, and a few total stars whop are also prepared to share their time quite willingly. Joxster being a perfect example - aka Anthony Stirrat, ex GB squad and beijing Olympian who as well as me has helped lots of people directly.

didds