Home Chat General Chat

Conehead

Ok,

I feel the need to give this guy a massive big up and cement calls for him to be honoured!!!

Saw a thread about someone asking question about a wetsuit and conehead mentioned that he could sort them out with a decent wet suit. Thought I'd chance my arm and low and behold conehead emails me and today arrives my lovely aquasphere blue marlin wet suit for a reduced RRP.

The guy is a total legend, he didn't need to help me but he did and for that he deserves a lot of credit. So conehead you are the man!!!!

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    Conehead for 220 coach of the year has been suggested before, I can see that idea catching on.

Personally I think he's not real but a marketing android controlled jointly by Rick Kiddle and Bridgetown Cycles [;)]
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    As he gets around quite alot,maybe he is a secret cloning experiment.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Do you mean they have their hands up his ass? Is that not how a puppetier does it????

I do think its the other way round and Conehead owns the ITU! well it could be the world!
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    To win,all you need to do is increase the advertising budget that you pay to the magazine to exceed that of wiggle,etc.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Conehead wrote:

Like bad aftershave on a cheap suit - I'm everywhere.......

me for 220 coach of the year - its not 'my turn' this year nor will it ever be.  You'd have to e-mail editor James Witts and ask whose turn it is on the list for this year.....[:D][:D]

We should bombard 220 with request for Conehead for coach of the year. The guy deserves an award for helping us...
  • Scott WScott W Posts: 51
    Read the book last week when on holiday in Florida with the kids (any plans for warm weather training scuppered by bout of tendonitus in foot)

Cracking read, if anything cemented my expectations to stop at OD!

S
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    @ The cone

Whens the new book of funny triathlon stories out?
  • First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    Read an old 220 yestarday with coneheads piece at the back I thought i looked after my bike but cleaning woth babay wipes now thats pride.

My hat is off to this man. conehead for primeminister[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

errrrmmm Yes. [8|]

Baby wipes have magical cleaning power. [:)]
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Conehead wrote:

doesn't everybody clean their race bike with baby wipes? non-scented sensitive ones obviously.

problem is then cleaning the baby with Muck Off!

didds