Home Chat General Chat

Long Distance (which means half ironman and above) Rookie Training day - 20th June

diddsdidds Posts: 655
Conehead... now I am in employment I could possibly convince Mrs Didds that this would be a great idea :-)

The blurb on the entry page says

"two distinct days (20th June & 21st June)20th June & 21st June"

Is it these two days? Or is that a typo?

oh... and is there a similar discount for both days a la rookie sprint days?

didds

Comments

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Ignore my post above... have done some searching and realised it is both days.

Mrs Didds has given me the green light (mumbling something about once she was a grass widow, got me back, and has now lost me to triathlon... :-) - and this IS my summer holiday now :-)

I am there!

didds

(who is passing up a British Lions 1st test v SA BBQ for the event. My how my life has changed!)

• WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Didds - Think the cone is cutting it to one day as the interest wasn't fantastic and as much as he is running the world, he still likes to win financially speaking!

So, I believe it's going to be a one dayer on the Saturday, leaving Father's day free. Going to be coaching and sessions morning, workshop, dvds and Q and A's in the afternoon. That was the jist I got from his e-mail the other day. Sure he'll take great pleasure in correcting me if I am wrong!!! [:D]
    wannabetri... yup, the Conemeister himself, in person, emailed me from his top secret island lair :-)

presuming you are there too, so catch you saturday!

didds

• nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    I'd love to, but I'm doing Chester tri on Sunday.

I still think you should move to Cardiff Conehead.
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    Here, hang on... can some body point me to some info about Cornhole's training day? I was aware it was happening but not so sure when/what/where.

I could be free for several hours next weekend and I'm close-ish to Reading...

*EDIT* Ignore me, I'm a complete berk. Just seen the link above.
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    I think all the info's on the Chase Race website?
    Bopomofo wrote:

Here, hang on... can some body point me to some info about Cornhole's training day? I was aware it was happening but not so sure when/what/where..

*EDIT* Ignore me, I'm a complete berk. Just seen the link above.

does this mean you are not guest speaker after all Bopo?

didds

• WannabetriWannabetri Posts: 219
    Ah, the more the merrier I say!!! [:D]