Home Chat General Chat

GRRRRRR

I've just the first two emails to these plebs.

They were not very entertaining.

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Everyone,

please post something to get rid of the foocking spam.

Lets bombarded these plebs with emails as well.

Lets fight back..............
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    i emailed 220's website team this morning - one of the email addresses was for a woman who doesn't work on the mag anymore, and no response from the other address.

Not a promising start...
  • aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    best bet is to try and ignore them and get the site owners to do something decent!...uktri talk doesn't suffer this crap...unfortunately this forum is not far off becoming a site to avoid...which is a real shame with the amount of knowledge here...

problem with emailing them is they will then store your email on their lists and you will get personal crap as well...
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    I am wondering if 220 could make one or two of us have basic admin rights, it is obvious they dont check the forum and we are on here everyday so it would make sense, if they trusted us that is!

I believe it would be relatively easy to allow a small group of us the ability to delete messages and block user accounts.
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    I am wondering if 220 could make one or two of us have basic admin rights, it is obvious they dont check the forum and we are on here everyday so it would make sense, if they trusted us that is!

I did ask this - but it's pretty unlikely!!
    We've been banging on for admin rights for a while but 220 seem to ignore.

The problem seems to be getting gradually worse. 220 need a rocket up their arse for this.
    I emailed the editor...... bet no reply.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    I have prayed to the triathlon gods to stop these medeling posters.

It doesnt seem to have worked. I sacrfice a pig tonight and see what happens tomorrow!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Blinkybaz wrote:

I sacrfice a pig tonight and see what happens tomorrow!

Bacon butties for breakfast!
  • MintyMatMintyMat Posts: 98
    Looks like someone has listened! Loads of deleted posts.
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    yeehhh!! Well done guys, you sorted those pesky spamers, or rather you sorted 220 to sort those spamers!! [:D]
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    We've been banging on for admin rights for a while but 220 seem to ignore.

The problem seems to be getting gradually worse. 220 need a rocket up their arse for this.

Yep...

http://forum.220magazine.com/fb.asp?m=34637

...and again....

http://forum.220magazine.com/fb.asp?m=21917

..and here....

http://forum.220magazine.com/fb.asp?m=21620

... and also note that the 'new Spam Policy' means that somebody at 220 has approved these idiots.

Oh, ...and this message forwarded to the editor.

Cheers,

Angry Bopo.
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    if we all e-mail the editor, spam styley .......oh and how do make you pics look like they've not been on a boil wash?