Home Chat General Chat

Probikekit.com and CycleOps - excellent!!!

To add to the good service from online shops - My friend bought a Felt from JE james cycles and it turned up on time and in perfect condition!

Customer service was good and they emailed to let him know the status of the order throughout the week!

A thumbs up from me and him for them!!!!

Comments

• gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    After so-o-o many recent posts putting down the online service of SBR among others, I thought it time to give credit where it's due.

I bought a CycleOps Mag Turbo Trainer from ProBikeKit.com a few months ago. As it was my first Turbo I wasn't sure what to expect in the way of noise levels.

Recently I compared my CycleOps Mag side-by-side with my triathlon clubs turbo of the same make, model and age. My CycleOps Mag was so loud I wasn't allowed to use it!

After a few emails back and forth, I sent the whole Turbo back.

Within a couple of days Probikekit called and after speaking to the Orders department and then one of the tech guys, it was agreed that the unit should go back to CycleOps. Anyway 30 minutes later they call me back, "Sorry Sir, CycleOps have no Mag trainers left, so they're going to send out a Magneto instead, is that okay?" Woo hoo!!!![:D]

Postie arrived at the door with the Magneto trainer this morning and PBR even refunded my postage this afternoon.

Great service from both PBR and CycleOps.[;)]