Home Chat General Chat

Steelman Tri

BmanBman Posts: 442
I am booked in to do this race as is a work colleague!!!

Have the IM 4 weeks after so debating a full on PB effort or an at IM pace effort. Tough one, as I am sure I'll recover from a PB effort in a couple of days. Oh, the decisions I have to make...........

Comments

• MowfMowf Posts: 272
    I'll be doing it.

There was a tip in a recent 220 about not losing count of the laps (8 on the bike...). I'm going to go with the Jelly Babies tapes to my cross bar option.

it should a good'n - it cost enough to enter!
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Any takers for this one? Dorney lake on the 5th July. Seems like a good race for an OD PB, albeit doing loops and loops of the lake.
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Wannabetri wrote:

I am booked in to do this race as is a work colleague!!!

Have the IM 4 weeks after so debating a full on PB effort or an at IM pace effort. Tough one, as I am sure I'll recover from a PB effort in a couple of days. Oh, the decisions I have to make...........

If you're going to pay the money to race and get there, then race! You can go at your IM pace for free, and probably have been for ages now. Go hard or stay home.

I think I'm going to try and do this as well, since I've never done an OD race and want to set a good time.

• I'm at this one. First OD as well. In preparation for New Forest HIM in September.
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Mowf, I liked that idea too but was thinking of jelly snakes so you can tie them in a knot and rip them off, no tape needed.