Home Chat General Chat

Turbo training

Has anyone experience of using a computrainer. There appears to be a lot of publicity of how they can make you faster but I have not been able ot find a comparision with other turbo trainers anywhere.

I am interetsed to see if anyone has experience of using a computrainer and what its pros and cons are.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• gaterz1981gaterz1981 Posts: 233
    £1200 quid though?? There is your disadvantage. At the end of the day £80...£1200.. you're still clipped into something inside that will bore you to death. I always chuck a dvd or cd on, plus i indoor train on rollers as it improves handling skills on the road.

• treefrogtreefrog Posts: 1,242
    I have used them and they are good fun but I think they offer too much of a distraction; you become more immersed in the technology and the views than on your workout. They do relieve boredom, but in some sort of Calvinistic way the boredom actually can be useful - it prepares you for getting stuck in and keeps yur focus on the work, also it hardens your mind and makes you more one tracked about winning; then again some of the whingers might like that!!!!!!!!