Home Chat General Chat

Rookie Training Day - 'darn 'sarf - 27th June

[toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
Seeing as I can't find a sprint to take part in this weekend I'm still seriously considering heading down to this.

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002
    conehead, after the stomach aches and stitches i got yesterday i'm wondering if i should come for some nutrition and running advice. is this sort of thing part of the day or will it be in the inevitable barrage of questions bit?

that's not to say that nutrition and running are my only problems, i'm sure my swim and bike would get full benefit too, but today they are the things that i feel let me down most!

• GGBGGB Posts: 482
    If my job wasn't on the line ... probably gone by the end of the month .. then i would have definately been up for this one. I go there every Thursday anyway .. and am doing the Dorney lake Tri on the Sunday though so may well see you there if you decide to go.

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Can't believe I'm going to miss another training day and down south as well.

Conehead, I've just had a quick look at the dates and could possibly make the rookie day 2 on 25th July (wife permitting). I'm assuming rookie day 1 isn't a pre-requisite for day 2?

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Aye, wetsuit made it back eventually. Giving it an outing tonight as it happens in the Serpentine Lido at Hyde Park.

Booked on the 25th. Looking forward to it! Any of you other forumers booked on?
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    'Down south' is really four hours "up north" for me. Any chance of a west country one later in the season?!
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Slowly filling up, who's going from here then?

I'm waiting for payday to come around before signing up.
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    .. makes me feel so much better already conehead...

didds